Pictures of your Weapon

yeah...vert grip on an AKS = blech.

I think it looks pretty neat...

Some people like it, some don't. I get a lot of wierd looks. I hardly ever fold the stock out, and the vert grip makes it a lot easier to maneuver IMO. Very useful in CQB enviroments.

That reflex scope looks pretty neat on the A4. Care to tell me what make it is?

I bought it about a year ago, I'm trying to find the box right now. Its a knockoff I bought off ebay, but it gets the job done.

Very nice AKs BTW DirtySanta.

Edited by solution_zero
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhh finally i am finished with my carbon 15 project. I made the entire front end, and then placed a socom silencer inside of it to act as an outerbarrel. The top rail is a g36c rail that was dremeled to fit on the top rail, and the bottom rail is from a g36c handguard. The gun is wired to the back, which i capped off with a black small tube, and drilled a hole through it so the wires can stick out.

For a battery im either getting a peq-2 box, or making a remote battery, that would go in my vest. The internals are an m100 ftk, with a systema hi speed motor (i finally got it to fit in the handguard)

Im sure a lot of you will not like this gun, but i spent a lot of time on it and i personally think it kicks *albatross*.

P3300644.jpg

P3300643.jpg

P3300642.jpg

Very nice, I'd just remove the electrical tape, and stick with normal mags instead of a c-mag.

I moved the foregrip, and I moved the site. You wont be able to really tell but w/e its all goood. Im looking for more criticism as only 1 person said anything about the gun. I like having criticism because then I know what I need to do next. The internals are an sp110, Systema bushings, TM KN tightbore. Externals, guarder nb-13, star QD vertical grip, ghetto rail. (Will be replaced someday.) Not pictured kings arms g27 pistol grip.

DSC00375.jpg

Hello everyone. Just joined Arnies as of last night (technically this morning). Coming at ya from British Colubia, Canada. Anywho, cut to the chase. Just me & my done up G3SG1. Has a bunch of guarder & systema interal goodies w/ KM TN 6.04mm tightbore inner barrel. Enough talk, here she is.

Edited by BC_K

That weapon looks great ziggystardust! Actually it really reminds me of the custom Armalite that John Clark used in the movie Clear and Present Danger. I'll try to find some pictures of it but it was just on this weekend and it really left me scratching my head as to what the heck it was. If anyone has a DVD of this movie it would be greatly appreciated if you could find and post a picture of it.

Edited by HeuteGegangen
the battery box is mainly for show, i like it with the vn mag cause then its light enough to use one handed. But the gun has an extreme rof and goes through standards in seconds

Forgot to mention, 10000rpm ;)

Why exactly do you play airsoft? To shoot people, or for realism? Just seriously curious.

well at the moment there are no cqb fields near me, i am on an airsoft team and we play realism at a place in socal called milsim tactical. It is a outdoor long range like 35 acre field. I made the mini sr just for fun, id love to try it out at cqb, where boxmags and high rates of fire are king, but for now it will just sit on my desk and get WTF? from anyone that sees it.

I love realism and that why i play airsoft, but i never said that the mini sr was supposed to be as real as can be. i merely said i modeled it after a real bushmaster carbon 15 rifle.

Except the real thing can't use these ridiculous box mags, and the buffer tube is longer ;)

But you're from so cal eh? That explains it, nobody values realism down here, that's why I stopped playing.

Boxmags and ROF are not king, tactics are. Don't lower yourself to what I more or less call cheating, by buying a gigantic box mag and giving the gun the ability to shoot 1500rpm.

Ziggy, honestly, i hate you but at the same time respect you immensely. (just kidding about the hate part) It takes alot of guts to start hacking up airsoft parts in order to customize a weapon but good god man, your sr makes my eyes hurt. :D

That thing is downright UGLY as far as im concerned. When i saw it for the first time a few minutes ago i could feel my stomach turn.

To the fella that said it looked like john clarks weapon from clear and present danger. The only thing the two weapons have in common is the fact that they're short.