Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where does the M14 fit into the history of weapons? I was under the assumption the M14 was the M21, until they announced the M21

The M14 was an automatic rifle that was hard to control in full automatic mode. Alot of the time, the selecter switch would be welded into semi automatic. It was an accurate and powerful gun, still is. They made some minor adjustments to it (none that are very noticeable) and removed the select fire capability and called it the M21. The M21 is more of a sniper's rifle than the M14, but they're almost the same. The stock was also converted to a synthetic stock.

M14 was issued to US Army in 1958, I think, and to Marines in 1962.

The real stock will not fit ASC M14 because of the motor in "grip". The AS stock is 0,5cm wider then the real one, if you dig out a space for motor in real stock it would be very thin and in case you hit the ground hard it will break.

There would be possibility to let someone to make wider wood stock. It would be great.

Semper Fi

The M14 was an automatic rifle that was hard to control in full automatic mode.  Alot of the time, the selecter switch would be welded into semi automatic.  It was an accurate and powerful gun, still is.  They made some minor adjustments to it (none that are very noticeable) and removed the select fire capability and called it the M21.  The M21 is more of a sniper's rifle than the M14, but they're almost the same.  The stock was also converted to a synthetic stock.

More M14 talk...my favorite rifle. The rifles that recieved the weld you are talking about is called the M14M. There are several variations that fall between M14 and M14SE seen today. There are significant differences between an M21 and M14.

sorry for the late reply!

JBuhl that is a ICS MP5 with G & P flashlight grip

and u can get the zippos of ebay just type in 'biohazard' and up pops lots of biohazard memorabilia.

Those Deagles are ###### to carry at the same time and they were only 60 quid (KWC) each so not much trouble there. I just got the lara croft replica holsters off Battle Orders for them. Damn Hardcore durin skirmishes.

And thats a maruzen fixed slide silenced P99 ...sweeet.

Edited by Evil Knevil

Heres my pistols, I'll post my rifles when I get a mo to take some pics.

highcapa.JPG

TM High Capa

18c.JPG

KWC Glock 18c

p99.JPG

Maruzen P99

45pc.JPG

KWC Preformance Centre

berretacomp.JPG

TM Tac Master with a custom compensator

44magnum.JPG

Tanaka .44 Magnum Classic

357.JPG

KWC 357 Python. This was my first gas pistol and is still going strong after 6 or 7 years of abuse.

My Ak Spetz in its woodland role. A very "american" weapon with all its bling on. In its CQB role, everything gets stripped off and a full AK mag gets thrown on instead

Standard TM Biohazard Berreta, my brother dosen't like it after an incident involving his bare skin, 12 inches of clearence and a misfired shot

MP5 is his, its seen better days, cocking handle is snapped after he thought it would be cool to show me the "H&K Slap"

ALl of the wood I have ever handled was always brittle. I dont think the way it's designed is very good for a wood grip.

Maybe try this out instead of wood:

http://www.red-alliance.net/Improvingthelo...AKfurniture.htm

I think that actually looks better than the wood available =).

My Ak Spetz in its woodland role. A very "american" weapon with all its bling on. In its CQB role, everything gets stripped off and a full AK mag gets thrown on instead

Standard TM Biohazard Berreta, my brother dosen't like it after an incident involving his bare skin, 12 inches of clearence and a misfired shot

MP5 is his, its seen better days, cocking handle is snapped after he thought it would be cool to show me the "H&K Slap"

What kind of scope/scope rail/mount is that on the spetz?