Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, thanks guys. Coop, I haven't forgotten about you (I'll get another one of those done one of these days).

FYI, the tricky part of that conversion is the mp5K body. It has an integrated cocking handle tube and the receiver isn't set up for changing out the front end (unlike other mp5 varients). Took a bit of dremeling and hand fitting to get the sd front on there, solid, and straight. The first couple times I fit it, it had a pronounced "droop" and looked pretty bad.

As you all can guess, I am fond of short weapons, and this is about 3/4" shorter than a standard SD. You can see it where the foregrip butts up to the magwell. Actually, I ended up increasing the length of the K substantially (and a longer inner barrel), which is kind of a rare occurance for me :)

Here are some pics of my latest creation.  TM MP5K-PDW, transformed into a K-SD.  Shown with the custom M4 stock, the rigged up retractable stock, and next to a cheapo mp5 sd for size comparison.

20050403pdwsd0017se.jpg

Man that M4 carb. stock looks the mutts nuts on an MP5, good work dude, id never have the balls to attempt a butcher job like that, very well done :)

Dickens

Here are some pics of my latest creation.  TM MP5K-PDW, transformed into a K-SD.  Shown with the custom M4 stock, the rigged up retractable stock, and next to a cheapo mp5 sd for size comparison.

20050403pdwsd0017se.jpg

For the love of god I need to see you at a skirmish! Unfortunetly I cant go to the 24hr game but we will meet sometime so I can see all of this crazyiness.

That is beautiful, I couldnt even dremel a grip to fit my gun. I have no idea how you do this.

Edited by phishphansj3151