Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a pic of my MP5K made by "Daisy" under license in Japan. I bought this way back in 1983. It was a shell ejecting spring model. Load bb into the dummy shell's. Insert mag. Cock weapon. When gun fires bb it also ejects the empty case out the ejection port & loads another.

Other pic is of my old M733. This has a Metal Body, TN Barrel, Laylax Stock, Systema Internal Upgrade & Colt Scope. Sold & missed.

Got some of my photos to work today and ran them through PSP...

Therefore here's a slightly cleaned-up and much easier on us 56k users version of the shot of my arsenal. (It also has the advantage that I can remove the old one and save some space).

post-90-1099680173_thumb.jpg

You had to ask didn't you? :) From the top down and left to right (magazines listed with the appropriate gun):

TOP MINIMI Paratrooper version; SA80 Sling, 6.04 Inner barrel, TOP box mag.

SA-80 Springer; lasersight on barrel mount.

TM MP5 SD6; (Mosquito Molds manual winding saddle drum magazine behind) Mil-Force 3-point sling, Guarder SP90 mainspring, Systema bushings, Laylax Prometheus spring guide, 3 TM Hicaps, 10 Star Realcaps (not shown).

Glock 17 (Webley markings) springer, just in there to fill space.

TM FA-MAS SV; SA80 sling, 3 TM Hicaps.

WA Para Ordinance P14.45; 2 spare magazines (only one shown, the other's somewhere on Matrix's site :D ), PGC Aluminium slide (not shown).

WA Wilson Combat gilded V12; stock

WA Wilson Combat gilded V12; stock

Maruzen Remington 870 Shotshell version; stock, Head 1950 shellcatcher & holder, 33 Maruzen Shotshells.

Recent aquisition, not shown (I didn't have it when I took the photo):

TM NBB Heckler and Koch Mk23.

I was actually very surprised, I can't remember what I was expecting but I was impressed (keep in mind I bought it six or seven years ago (I guess) to use as a prop), it feels nice, cold to the touch and velvet smooth, it's made in two halves so there was a bit of a mismatch (which I decided to take out with a spokeshave, I was particularly impressed that the wood I cut was (with the application of a little stock conditioning oil) the same colour as the rest - I guess I was expecting cheap pine, grained and stained to look more expensive).

It's picked up a few dings over the years but nothing excessive and it takes a fair whack to do it... but I'm going to have to either increase the size of the screw in the rear sling swivel or superglue the existing screw in, it wiggles a little at the moment and unfortunately is only getting looser.

Well I actually got it secondhand like that but its fairly simple, the normal mag has three bits, the top with thinner bit for eventual feeding into the chamber, the middle bit which basically has the feed line down the front but ends two thirds from the bottom, and the base plate which just seals it off and has the gas feed bit. The first and second bits are most of the length with the base plate just finishing it. Each is held to the next with two pins and a seal inside, because each one is exactly the same, taking a second "middle bit" and connecting it between the original and the base plate is simple. The feed spring is attached to the base plate, meaning for the whole line to work I had to cut the last third from the original middle bit.

I imagine the seller has a spare top bit and base plate, so may have a really short mag? :P

Here's my baby - ZM LR300.

Right now it looks a little bit different - I added an Aimpoint and a vertical grip, but I don't have any recent photos.

And here's my previous gun - HK G36KE RAS. I sold it some time ago.