REQ: Silenced Hi-Capa's

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see the problem with that, you can get a gun that LOOKs like a WA for about half the price and you say thats a bad thing?

Not to mention the HiCapa is going to last longer and use green out of the box.( Well, maybe a head replacement, but better than buying a metal slide for a WA)

ehhhh no i dont

theres a thing called metal slides and upgraded springs

all i need is a metal chamber to make my infinity "full metal"

And you payed how much for those metal slides and upgraded recoil springs I might ask? :rolleyes:

I would rather go out and buy another Kimber for home defense then spend $500+ on a GBB, when a TM or KWA can get the job better stock and for less. All the whille running off propane or HFC22(well, they are the same, no?)

Clmwrx! Our point is, you have to spend hundreds upon hunderds of dollars to upgrade a WA to the perfromance of a stcok Hi Capa. By spending those hundreds, you may have the most awesome gun on the planet. But why spend the money if you get one that's an inch off perfect for hundereds of dollars less? Do you get it?

i saw the infinity slide for it

obviously you guys have biased opinions or have no cash in the wallet

anyone who has an upgraded wa gun exspecially scw and scw v2

would never say a cheapo hi capa is better stock

as the saying goes "you get what you pay for"

And in this case, what you pay for is a pistol that needs massively upgrading out of the box to perform well. You can do all the same upgrades to a hi-capa, and it will perform better and have cost you less.

I've never had an inifinty impress me. I was so impresed by the hi-capa I bought two.

And they STILL cost me less than your infinity.