MGS4! Guns of the Patriots

catsfrommars

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why, but I can't help thinking that that isn't the real Snake. Maybe there was another clone we didn't know about or maybe it's just *fruitcage* Raiden with a facemask ala Mission Impossible. But no, don't think it's him.

EDIT:

And Havoc, I think this game and the PS3 will cost about as much as thata eotech :P

I am expecting Solid to die at the end of this game. I just hope that Kojima wraps everything up so that his life wasn't spent fighting entirely in vain, like by managing to destroy all the Metal Gears or something like that.

If he doesn't kill him off, then please Kojima for the love of Christ let him retire peacefully back to Alaska. You dragged him out of retirement at the start of MGS, let him go back to his wood hut and his huskies!

If they don't wack Snake at the end of this game, then I hope they at least replace the Colonel or Major Zero(Zero was cool, the Col. was just annoying. " Snake, listen to me. Through the course of this video game, I'm going to rephrase the same sentence into about fifty different statements. Good luck.") role as mission organizer/ CO. Maybe introduce a new character for the MGS5 or whatever, if they are still calling it Metal gear Solid after Snake either croaks or joins the chair force with Otacon and the like.

I love the way people are already moaning their tits off about the fact he uses an M4. SO WHAT? It's awesome looking anyway. Enhanced stock, RAS, Eotech 552, Surefire M952...

Notice that the soldier guys look good too. We're talking Eagle CIRAS vests, Peltor Comtacs, tac ballcaps, MICH and protecs..

I will be buying this.

Is that a BW molle holster i see on snakes thigh? I think it is :bounce:

Maybe he'll go senile and forget what he's supposed to use.

"Now I'll show you why they call me... M9? No, that wasn't it. Raging Bull! No..."

:zorro:

:rofl:

Hey I think I found something interesting with those new gears LOOK

They maybe walking ammo dumps judging by the way it's handing a pistol to one of those soldiers.

Nah. they came from the same les enfants terribles program in the 1970's. Remember how Solidus said that they were triplets chosen from a batch of octuplets. (they aborted the other 5 to ensure the 'best' and 'worst' was saved) If i remember correctly Snake was the reject with all the useless recessive genes but raised to be a true soldier while Liquid was raised thinking he had the recessive genes. And then there's Solidus who is a 'perfect blend' of the two (he still got his *albatross* whooped by Raiden 'The Pupil of Snake') 

:blink:  AHHHHHH!!!! I'll give anyone a +1 if any of you guys get what I just said!

Hey speaking of Raiden... Kojima said that in 4 he's going to be so bad-*albatross* that we'll totally forgive MGS2's version of Raiden. :mellow:

Actually raiden was the pupil of Soldius, Soldius raised Raiden as his son.

And in killing Soldius, Raiden had done what the patroits wanted, another Solid Snake

Actually raiden was the pupil of Soldius, Soldius raised Raiden as his son.

And in killing Soldius, Raiden had done what the patroits wanted, another Solid Snake

Making Raiden more like the son of the Big Boss

Remember Snake didn't knew who his father was, Grey Fox showed him the ropes in the first MG. Just as how 'Iroquois Pliskin' took Raiden in and showed him the ropes.

Making Raiden more like the son of the Big Boss

Remember Snake didn't knew who his father was, Grey Fox showed him the ropes in the first MG. Just as how 'Iroquois Pliskin' took Raiden in and showed him the ropes.

Yeah but Raiden the faggot, didn't kick Snake's head in, in a minefield bare handed.

Like Snake did.

Or store cigs up his *albatross* just incase :unsure:

like Snake did, point proved

Archived