Goggles

Lance Jackass

Okay ive finally decided that blinking every time a bb comes near me isn't adequate protection again high FPS automatic gunfire. As such im after a pair of goggles that will fit in with a british desert impression.

Has anyone had any experiences of the following, or can anyone suggest better goggles please? :

http://www.airsoftdynamics.com/cgi-bin/ADS...ogno=BOLLECHRON Cheap. But are they any good?

http://www.airsoftdynamics.com/cgi-bin/ADS...logno=BOLLEX500 Are these as fog proof as they say?

cheers LJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Own the second pair. If they're fog proof, I'm Brad Pitt. I use shooting glasses now. You can 'blah blah blah' all you want, but they're cheap, handy and I virtually wept the first time I skirmished with them, such was the lack of fog.

Someone will contradict me, but that's their perogative :)

LJ is there any particular reason you want goggles over shooting glasses?

At AG I used a pair of Bolle X800s and I'll be honest with you they fogged like a *badgeress* and even filled up with sweat. The day after I went to the *albatross* website and bought a pair of these

Guarder_c3.jpg

they were £29.99 and come with 4 different lenses (Clear, Smoke, Yellow and Pimp) and they've fogged on me once when i had my face wrapped in my shemag... It's like getting 4 pairs of glasses for thr price of one and they WILL take a high power impact...

Cheers guys- ill check *albatross* for thos eglasses and the bolle ones. I fancy wearing goggles for the brit look but its no biggy i guess as they would wear sun glasses in the sandbox too.

Ill have a little search around for that goggle retention thing, unless anyone has the "bestest link" for it?

Cheers doc. Are the 800s any good then anyone?

Glasses would be the best, but i have this girly fear of them alling off :(

Like xrazerx said they wont fall off if you have corakies. I dont have croakies and my shooting glases have never fallen off. TBH if you are that afariad of getting hit around the eye area I would suggest getting a seghmagh (sp?) or a full face mask. But you are rightly afraid. It does hurt a good deal around (or even on) the eyes

:Dr_Evil:

Edit: Saw your post here is a link

http://www.optactical.com/crteco.html

Cheers guys- ill check *albatross* for thos eglasses and the bolle ones. I fancy wearing goggles for the brit look but its no biggy i guess as they would wear sun glasses in the sandbox too.

Ill have a little search around for that goggle retention thing, unless anyone has the "bestest link" for it?

Brit forces are now being issued those Google/Glasses things like Wiley XG1s dude IIRC

XG1s... sounds like a nokia. Ill probably still go for the glasses now though. I take it those crakie things fit all glasses oui?

And a stupid yet important question: airsoft glasses have all round protection right? Theyre not just ballisticified sunglasses?

Yes the crockies will fit all glasses. If you mean that they wrap around your face and have temple protection that the guarder c3's do.

If only the C3s had a clear lense. If mr razer is happy with them then ill seriously consider them. The guarder 2004s that R22 has also look good, but not as much like real sunglasses. But they have the clear lense. DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE! lol

The c3's have a clear lense. Its just the angle of the photo that mekes em look like smoke. And the yellow lenes are best for low light situations.

If only the C3s had a clear lense. If mr razer is happy with them then ill seriously consider them. The guarder 2004s that R22 has also look good, but not as much like real sunglasses. But they have the clear lense. DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE! lol

Yeah they do come in clear also mate and I gurantee that you will wear the black ones like shades all the time... I do

LJ is there any particular reason you want goggles over shooting glasses?

At AG I used a pair of Bolle X800s and I'll be honest with you they fogged like a *badgeress* and even filled up with sweat. The day after I went to the *albatross* website and bought a pair of these

Guarder_c3.jpg

they were £29.99 and come with 4 different lenses (Clear, Smoke, Yellow and Pimp) and they've fogged on me once when i had my face wrapped in my shemag... It's like getting 4 pairs of glasses for thr price of one and they WILL take a high power impact...

I was looking at getting a pair of these bad-boys myself yesterday actually. Going to CC them later

~FERG~

Lol cheers xRx

Its now either the C3s, the guarders or these:

https://www.epsgoggles.com/mymarket/landops.php

But theyre a tad expensive.

Guarders and c3's are the same thing. But I ordered the land ops gogles. If you can wait till october 11 I will get a review up on here for you. :D

Archived