STOLEN GOODS (and car)

Redcap

Hope you get it all back mate... although it looks boubtfull atm :(

At least it's insured, eh?

IMHO, the best way to deal with theives and chavs with cheapo springers is castration, as was pointed out. But not slowly. With two large bricks.

*CLACK!!!*

:o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, another theft thread. We were burgled last week, took my pistols as well as laptops/dv cams/ digital cameras/ pda's, etc.

When the forensic team came round to fingerprint the place they recommended the local Cash Converters. If your stuff is there, you let them know and they'll put it aside and contact the police. Prove it's yours (has your name on it FFS!) and you get it back.

We got all our stuff back in the end, thanks to a neighbour who called the police when he saw someone climbing through our front window.

Sorry for the (potential) loss, mate. Fingers crossed you hear something soon.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

I was called by the Met Police this evening - they've apparently recovered my car in the south london area, being driven with four occupants; seems three were nicked on the spot for allowing themselves to be carried in a stolen car, the other for suspicion of Theft of a Motor Car; from what the met are tellig me, the car is in "good" condition, but I've yet to clap eyes on it - it has to be forensically examined yet, of course. All the gear inside was, needless to say, gone.

So, at least I'll get my car back!

Good news indeed :)

Again, thanks for all the comments above - they've been very much appreciated :)

Indeed it will - borrowing my folks spare C reg Polo just ain;t the same, lol ;)

that's true, lol - I'm gonna have my tame mechanic look over it too - there's no knowing how these herberts have driven my puppy, lol

this is really good News Mate :).

for multiple reasons:

1. you have your car back soon

2. the insurance co. can't screw you over with the value of the car

3. you can get all your gear back because its value doesn't depreciate

go get 'em Mate!!!

But you will receive money from the insurance for your missing property won't you? I'm happy for you that you got your car back. I hate people who steal, hope they get punished by the law :)

greetings

PS: If you will receive money for the things which are missing, don't forget to tell them about the Mona Lisa picture and the jewel that had laid in your car before it was stolen :D

ROFL on the Mona Lisa - I'd prefer them finding my winning triple Euro Lottery Rollover ticket wot I bought, lol ;)

Seriously, yeah, the contents are the subject of a claim on my houshold policy - since the car was locked and secured (I use that term loosly, given what happened) in the car, in my garage, they're covered by that :)

All I have to do now is wait, and hope like heck that they pay out before the VCRB comes into force, lol!

I feel for you man,

I just got owned, pickpocketed at this parade, these 2 college chicks came up to me, can't believe it. All of a sudden I just got this horrible feeling, checked my back pocket, and I was like, *beep*... well I barely had any money in it and left all my credit cards at home b/c I just ordered somethin off the internet. So im lucky, but I lost my manhood ther for a second, b/c I got owned... Well gives me a reason to get a expensive kick *albatross* new billfold (or you guys call it wallet sorry).

Good luck with that man, I sorta know that badass gut feeling you get when you have somethin stolen.

Archived