What is your favourite brand of bog roll?

Steve Pearson

What is your favourite brand of bog roll?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite brand of bog roll?

• Andrex soft and smooth.
    • Asda's own brand.
    • Tesco's own brand.
    • School style tracing paper otherwise known as grease paper.
    • Bathroom curtains.

If I'm buying it... the cheapest stuff that money can buy... 6 rolls for 99 cents!! :D

all other situations - whatever's handy, TP, paper towel, magazines/newspaper, birch bark, pine cones, other people's assignments, other people's bath towels, and of course shower curtains if all else fails :D

desperate times call for desperate measures ;)

If I'm buying it... the cheapest stuff that money can buy... 6 rolls for 99 cents!!  :D

all other situations - whatever's handy, TP, paper towel, magazines/newspaper, birch bark, pine cones, other people's assignments, other people's bath towels, and of course shower curtains if all else fails  :D

desperate times call for desperate measures  ;)

:rofl:

Oh, and I'll take "the Cat" for 500, Trebeck.

I had a whine about toilet paper the other day on another forum...

"toilet paper....why do they need to stick the first sheet down so damn well?!?! You end up ripping the first few sheets to bloody pieces trying to get it off, so not only do i need to wipe my *albartroth*, i now need to clean up the f-cking toilet paper confetti lying over the floor from trying to get the first sheet off"

lol anyone else get this? or is it just me lol

Gotta say I do usually buy Andrex.

Every so often I'll buy one of those huge 12-packs of some own-prand variety but it's usually pretty thin and, I'm sure you'll agree that it's a right bloody nuisance when you poke your finger through it while in use, we usually go back to Andrex afterwards.

own brand is like recycled paper on ur *albartroth* not that i used it before

cheers

because using own brand toilet paper is a bad thing........

The stuff we get in our bogs in halls is a laugh, you can see through it and as soon as it gets wet, thats it. It disintergrates

what do you think are the first things to get cut by the government?

toilet paper... school food...

they serve food that should be labeled "Not fit for human consumption" and then give us the cheapest TP EVER made... :rolleyes:

And then they wonder why we talk about revolution all the time ;)

Archived