My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I will ever not be amused by Matt Berry. Whilst on the subject, I made this Gif the other day. Some Darkplace genius.

21331392014f8981753ef84.gif

Indeed. Part of why I love Vice City so much. I love my rock and metal but there's just something about driving around listening to a bit of of Hall and Oates and Michael Jackson that's just plain awesome.

i don't understand why people listen to heart either. from what i can see it's essentially radio 1 minus anything good... with annoying radio adds.

You mean there's good stuff on radio 1? As for Emma Bunton being fit, it's radio so that doesn't really work

If you can pick it up try the digital station Absolute Classic Rock

Yes her prettiness is a great asset on a radio show.

Plus I don't find her particularly attractive,

Mind you at least she is not an iliterate, incompetant moron like bloody Fearne Cotton, that woman can barely string a sentence together and is an ignorant pig.

I can't believe that she is presenting a show on Radio 1.

But then again I can't believe they gave a show to Greg James, he is an imbecile too.

Jo Wiley and Edith Bowman were good, why did they get rid?

Personally i just think that radio does suck, you either get morons talking about nothing important, football chat or racist, overly patriotic old people blaming everything on foreginers. I just listen to music from a MP3 player and leave others to listen to the radio.

In fact like i said only reason why i listen to Absoulte and Planet Rock is as they remind me of GTA as they are so bad they are funny. :P

'FireKnife'

Well i have no real choice, i live in the middle of nowhere and have to drive everywhere.

However my rant, why is it that somehow when i get an item sent via 1st Class that isn't important it arrives on Saturday but when i get sent something from a shorter distance away via Special Delivery it doesn't show up? Plus it will turn up today (or i get a refund) and there is no-one in so i have to again wait to get it until 7am tomorrow while on my way to work, lucky i am a patient person with RM around :P

'FireKnife'

Jo Wiley and Edith Bowman were good, why did they get rid?

Because they actually know what they're talking about and won't just play the latest *albartroth* gravey from Simon Cowell or angry young man shouting about how he's going to "put a cap in yo *albatross*"

Anyways, my rant for today is the general lack of manners shown by some who really should know better. An example is yesterday I'm walking home from the shops, loaded up with carrier bags and pushing my son in his pushchair when a family of 5 are coming the other way. Now the path is plenty wide enough for 2 people to pass each other no problem so I moved over to one side. The only one of them who did the same and not try to force me off the path and onto the road was the only child in the group (aged about 10) the rest, all adults from 40 to 60 just acted like I wasn't there. I think I should attach a cow catcher to the pushchair and just ram them.

My general outlook is that I will give most people the benefit of the doubt and let them pass, unless they're being selfish and taking up ALL OF THE PATH, in which case I drop my shoulder and charge.

I do so love when people bump into me and look indignant and righteous. I'm 6 foot 5 and weigh 250lbs. Many adjectives have been flung my way over the years, but variations on 'subtle' or 'particularly hard to see' have never featured amongst them. Watch where you are walking, for *fruitcage*'s sake.

The worst is people that stand in doorways that people both enter and exit frequently, like those at fast food establishments, then have the audacity to look at you funny when you ask them to move. Last time this happen the bloke pushed me back and told me to 'stop being so *fruitcage* -ing impatient', i just grabbed him and smacked him into the door, a very rare sight for me, even laying a hand on someone else but this was possibly my worst day and i thought someone else should help me feel better, plus i was hardly going to cause this guy to lose many brain cells, if he had any to lose.

'FireKnife'

My general outlook is that I will give most people the benefit of the doubt and let them pass, unless they're being selfish and taking up ALL OF THE PATH, in which case I drop my shoulder and charge.

Normaly I would do the same but having the little one with me meant I was restricted with what I could do so I opted for sarcasm and a string of four letter expletives.

Tonight I get to deal with the folks and my sister's future husband in their "talks".

She wants to marry him, he is coming by to ask for permission. Folks don't want to lose their baby girl, worried she won't go on to medical school, etc.

All in all a time where I wish I was at an overnight airsoft event instead.

Who doesn't. Though who still asks the parents to marry their daughter? :P

'FireKnife'

When the father is literally capable of hunting him down and disposing the body without any investigation opened.

I'm half tempted to sit upstairs in my East German or Soviet-Afghan kit with one of the dboys kalashes in hand, just to add to the atmosphere.

I'm a non-drinker as well sadly.

FireKnfe, I'd settle for getting chased by kiddies with springers at this point.

Archived