Any rumors or solid information about new M60s?

Mikkel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if it's as crappy as the Maruzen models. As long as it's semi-automatic I'll buy it :D

Quote from the forums the pics are from:

More information:

1. release date should be around the end of this month.

2. the first product is M60E3 kit, you'll need a ver. 3 gearbox and a motor to complete this kit.

3. future releases include E4 and A1 kits.

4. considering the AEG market, this company uses standard M60 receiver instead of E3/E4 body.

5. they will not release M249 related products. But, more models are planned.

Price??? A special military expo/event price is under $20,000 Taiwan dollars (about US$600), but, I don't know if this applys to overseas customer as well.

RE the reliability of a V3 under heavy strain... I'd guess it depends on the cocktail of internals you put in the box. The somewhat normal route of "let's take a stock marui box and toss in an M120 and see what happens" might not work under crazy strain... but I'm sure there's a battery/spring/other important guts combo which would work wonders for the reliability department of this gun. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm interested in what the feed system for this beast will be.

If it's under ~800ish by the time I'd get it to the states, it's so mine. I've been hemming and hawing about a TOP 60 for quite some time.. but I'd really love to hack up and seal-ify the A1 model of this beast. :)

I hope Systema will come out with a V3 M150 gearbox. :)

Hmm, a few things I would like to put in.

A) if it's a V3 gearbox how the HELL is it going to feed? The TOP M60 had a feed tray because there is not a box mag for a M60 as far as I know.

B ) what is even more odd is that the only Gas SPAS I've heard rumor of is from KJW!

I think I'm going to have to e-mail the owner of my store while she's back home in Taiwan and see if she can dig up any info.

Hmm, a few things I would like to put in.

A) if it's a V3 gearbox how the HELL is it going to feed? The TOP M60 had a feed tray because there is not a box mag for a M60 as far as I know.

I think I'm going to have to e-mail the owner of my store while she's back home in Taiwan and see if she can dig up any info.

There might be a clue to be gotten from a popular mod. done by customizers in Hong Kong in years past using v.3 gearboxes to replace TOP internals. From the guns I've seen -- a coil spring tube was used to feed BB's that ran from the BB reservor (or whatever you call the area of the M60 receiver which held BB's) that was fed by a motorized sender.

Ok I've sacrificed 3 chickens so far to the voodoo gods of taiwanese airsoftage just willpower-ing this to be real.

Do I need to move up to ducks?

Cuz I'll do it, people!

donald.jpg

Im with you on this dude... We could get ours togeather, like our 249's :)

You'll have to check mine out here at a game again... I got all the parts to convert it to a Mk.46 :) Including the proper flash hider and barrel extention :)

But yeah... if this M60 comes true I want one...

And the dollars set aside.

A box mag would be geat, though some tiny part of me would like to string a belt of bullets directly out of the gun and spout obscenities at the enemy. :D

Rather have a box mag than anything internal though. If a mag dies or is unreliable, you can replace or fix the mag without having to disassemble the whole gun.

If you notice the two guys with M60's in that picture, that's what I'd like to do with mine. Chop it down, remove the bipod and handguard, bolt a pistol grip sideways on the gas tube, and fire from the hip like a crazy man.

:D

post-6941-1137220902_thumb.jpg

If you notice the two guys with M60's in that picture, that's what I'd like to do with mine. Chop it down, remove the bipod and handguard, bolt a pistol grip sideways on the gas tube, and fire from the hip like a crazy man.

:D

You might want to try to hold off on the oompa-lumpa facial expression though.

I like that pic! Thanks man!

I also like how people comment on saying an M60 part is made by TOP even though the pictures are too low of a resolution to even distinguish it from other brands.

I own a TOP M60DX and I work with computer graphics all day (and get paid to do so for the past 5 years), and I still want to keep my mouth shut about saying how much percentage I know that a certain part is made by TOP. I guess some are just TOP experts.

Archived