What Guns for Dual Gunning?

PV_Golf

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given as you talked in all seriousness about building a *fruitcage* mech, adding belts to a mac 11 didn't seem too much of a stretch to believe you were serious, especially when you don't include a smiley.

I said armour, not a mech. Where am I supposed to get the materials to build a full size mecha?

Hitman Contracts and Fall Ryan are to blame for me now wanting dual M500s. And of course my monumentally small penis must make me want them too ;)

Hope they're not 5-shot cylinders like the real (a la Hitman Contracts) things though.

dual MP5K with midcap, reliable, easy to use and useful in both semi and full. good style too!

for the retro touch : one GP35 (my dream) with pachmayr grip and one VP70/CZ75/SIG210

for the more retro touch (just thinking 'bout the game mafia...): S&W19 and 1911 original

for real fun: akimbo VP70M with stocks

the only akimbo config i tried was my custom TM biohazard and a friend's TM stainless berretta. not very effective i found, but quite styllish and definitely fun(and that's what airsoft should be, no?)

it seems over excessive to have extended glock mags for 19's. the appeal of the ext. mags is the ability to not have to switch mags every 2 seconds with the 18. the two things i think of for extended mags on 19's are:

1) that must be a wickedly slow draw.

2) that must be a poor shot if 100 bb's are needed.

Plus the extended mags on a compact glock looks weird to me.  :P

Carry the 19s with standard mags, empty them, THEN load the extended mags. Problem solved. Also, given most people carry at least two spare mags for their pistol (giving 75+ shots, depending on the pistol) how is carrying a 50 round mag a sign of poor aim?

:zorro:

Dual p90s and im serious! or if not go mac11 or mp5k.

pistols i have to say KJW FMV para p14.45 its kicks *albatross*! never tried two however! but dual p90s are a ledgend!

or if ur built like a tank you could go something like dual m4s! :blink:

or you could not <_<

berretas with supressors would work well.

I've also thought dual p90 with the right sling setup would be beautiful for dual gunning. I've got one p90 already and the balance with the bullpup design isn't too bad one handed.

But if you insist on pistols I like the 93r's myself. I like to use them cross handed for stability and they just feel and look good.

m

Archived