What Guns for Dual Gunning?

PV_Golf

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i used to go dual, i would use my socom in my right and a beretta in the left. the only problem i found was that the beretta consumed too much gas and as i dont have a second socom i went back to one.

i once went socom and mp5k when iwas the last on my team and i had enimes coming towards me from both sides. i was behind a wall. i lasted about 30 seconds stepping from one end to the other taking shots at the enimes. i then got a face full of famas. i apparently looked quite cool though

• 2 weeks later...

i have something important to say

the marchals at electrowerks (angel, london) can vouch for this as they saw me do it

i have an academy SA80, stock pinned to my right shoulder (and i reload it with my right hand not my left, unlike the people who dint have a clue about bullpups)

slung in a single point (wrapped around the stock) was an CYMA AK47. this is a piece of rubbish, it cost my friend £35 and came with a battery that was just 6 AA batteries stuck together, AND it chronoed at a whapping 100FPS

i two gunned with them...... and to quote the marchals i "kicked absalute *albatross*"

i kept on LEGGING it accross the main room and spraying the two guys in the dorway to their regen point, i did this 4 times, killed them a total of 8 times (4+4=8) AND died 0 times

there is one word i need to say after two gunning with the two WORST guns in the game

OWNED

(and yess electrowerks is all indoors, come and play i go once a month so you're garrenteed to miss me)

Ah, but with the NBBs, you're going to have a longer trigger pull that'll most likely offset the advantage of no recoil. Best go with whatever you're comfortable with.

:zorro:

yeah, fair point, but wouldn't you have the same trigger pull as say a G19?

the G18c AEP seems to be a good choice

Nope. You're having to cock the mechanism with each trigger pull, so think a double action trigger pull.

oh, i though the gas effect did that, but without moving the slide?

you're right though, of that i'm sure :P

so i reckon twin G18c AEPs with 100rnd mags would own, especially in CQB

...Get a Number of them...My friends has 8...He has put a rubber band around the handle and drops the used mag..from the gun..into his drop bag...and then he pulls of the extra mag..uses it. drops it..and he has all his pistols on a lanyard...sooo concequintly...he drops the pistol and it hangs untill he can stash it away in a "Special Bag..."

His "Special" bag is full of BBs...Is Is like Zipper Tight so none get out but he says that his favorite feeling is to stick his hand down there and pick up an empty gun..he also does this so it will cushion it when he hits somthing!

• 2 weeks later...

..When ever i feel the need to dual gun, which is almost every time i use my 2 tanaka SAA's and have a blast, plus i love the challenge of using the SAA, it's definitely a mans gun, and you don't see every boy and his dog using them like the g19, (there swell guns, but not original) + there the only gun you can spin and make it look cool

My other choice is 2 WA p14-45's but maybe its me, powerful, snappy blow back, high cap, and accurate to boot, and style points. the only problem is the price.

Twin SAA's? Please tell me you say something like "Isn't that a daisy?" every time you get a hit. :D

Or do the Ocelot wave. :lol:

I've got my right hand spin pretty much done. Now need to practice the left hand spin. :P And then juggling. :lol:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=SaaSpin

Maybe I should've grabbed ZenMastaT's SAA when he was selling it. :P

Have you thought of dual TM P226s? They are VERY well balanced and very comfortable for all sorts of hands--- also they cycle fast as lightning for your follow up shots, have the novak combat sights for quick snap shots, and a 1 inch grouping at 20 feet is no joke, but its not like you will need precision wielding two pistols anyway....

Or you could be cooler and do dual SAAs, preferably Calvaries for the extra FPS--- go Ocelot or Shanghai Noon style ;)

Archived