Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is this sight ? :) is it expensive ?

It's an ATN ultra compact reflex sight, http://www.atncorp.com/DayOptics/ReflexSig...tDigitalCompact

I wouldn't exactly call it cheap but then it's not very expensive neither..

El_Hombre - It should work since US is 110V ~ 120V. I haven't charged my bats yet so its an assumption.

I am still in awe at how fast RW sent my MP7. Ordered on Feb 12 midnight and got it Feb 16, nine in the morning, Eastern Standard Time.

UPS delivered me the mp7 this morning....

it's fantastic!! The ABS parts look better than the G36 ones!

And with marui BB it shoot really well.

"Great Shot" marui and WGC

good lord, some people ordering for WGC have got theirs already...I must be cursed or something.

The charger that came with it, is rated for 100v, but since i don't have a seperate "intelligent charger" im thinking of getting a simple voltage converter from maplin.

But the converter is for the US voltage, so its goes 240v -> 110v

Question, is this ok for the included mp7 charger?

is the extra 10 volts blow it or damage it?

Just want to check before i head out to buy one.

Just got mine, tonight at home after cinema, I'm going to chop the charger open and we'll see how easy it will be to charge the EX batteries with something other than the marui charger.

I'll make sure that there will be lots of pics during the process. ;)

Will keep you posted.

Already been done, it is fine to cut the plug off and use the battery housing with another charger with the same output or on a fast charger with the correct settings.

I cant remember which lead is +ve or -ve off hand, but static or someone did post this info either in this thread or one of the other MP7 threads

The charger that came with it, is rated for 100v, but since i don't have a seperate "intelligent charger" im thinking of getting a simple voltage converter from maplin.

But the converter is for the US voltage, so its goes 240v -> 110v

Question, is this ok for the included mp7 charger?

is the extra 10 volts blow it or damage it?

Just want to check before i head out to buy one.

no one knows? :unsure:

Already been done, it is fine to cut the plug off and use the battery housing with another charger with the same output or on a fast charger with the correct settings.

I cant remember which lead is +ve or -ve off hand, but static or someone did post this info either in this thread or one of the other MP7 threads

Nice to know. I must confess I didn't read the thread as a whole, only up to half or something.

Don't know the polarity either, I'll just cut the wires, plug the battery in and will measure the voltage on the open wires. will suffice i suppose.

Also, my charger automatically recognizes if i connect batteries to it the wrong way. :)

no one knows?  :unsure:

I know the answer, it works, I got the transformer and used it before I cut the wire.

it got a bit hot but it worked...

If it weren't so heavy I could probably sell it to you quite cheaply...

In other news, real accessories fit just fine (shameless Titleist shows off Zpoint photo).

mp712hw.th.jpg mp727uh.th.jpg

*drools*

Damn, I need fresh pants. :blink:

You wouldn't be so kind to write a review about that nice aiming device?

I got a Star S-Point some time ago which currently sits on top of my MP7 but it really sucks big time.

Just wanted to know how aiming goes with the real deal, is it worth the enormous price tag?

It costs about 7 times as much as the replica! :unsure:

hey, I want to get a red dot sight for my MP7 but i dunno which one to choose, i got some I like, but just wanna know what you think?

First choice:

http://www.airsoft-armory.com/Catalog.aspx...tID=KA-SCOPE-10

and

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=19158

Oh do anyone know when the accessories for the MP7 coming out? Hi-cap mag? new barrels? Got the custom bug already...:P

hey, I want to get a red dot sight for my MP7 but i dunno which one to choose, i got some I like, but just wanna know what you think?

First choice:

http://www.airsoft-armory.com/Catalog.aspx...tID=KA-SCOPE-10

and

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=19158

Oh do anyone know when the accessories for the MP7 coming out? Hi-cap mag? new barrels? Got the custom bug already...:P

the first one will probably look better as it's more compact... :)

Archived