Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

optics arn't required because there are pictures of them using no optics at all, but I agree on the 1911 suggestion and safariland holster.

On green side maybe but he has armor on so its not green side. But 9/10 times they have optics on the carbines. In this day almost no weapon is without optics.

You can find pictures of someone doing just about anything with their stuff. But for an impression the most traveled path is the best one to most closely replicate the said unit.

I saw a picture of a FR guy humping a shotgun, carbine, and his handgun. Doesnt mean they all do it.

Its acceptable I supposed to have no optics but for MOUT settings its very uncommon.

Edited by Agent Hunk

The only things I really want to add is a dump pouch, a couple pistol mags and, a grenade pouch. I don't need kneepads since I have foam inserts for the trousers. Everything else on my loadout is taken from pics of the real deal.

No Optics

force20recon18ar0.th.jpg

force20recon16mt0.th.jpg

Didn't want a Safariland since I was putting the holster on my FSBE.

abm1kc5.th.jpg

Flightsuit wasn't part of the look I was going for, nor were CB pouches.

phillipinesxu0.th.jpg

I 'd like to replace the Hi-cappa with a 1911 but, I just got a new Glock19. So that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

With the gasmask, I've seen a couple pics where it looked like it was put into an upside down SAW pouch but, I could be wrong on what pouch it is.

aabaw7.th.jpg

abvzl1.th.jpg

040629recon2zx9.th.jpg

Thanks for the compliments and, advice everyone.

get some kneepads, and a different balaclave.  Get that BHI one :D

I do plan on getting a better balaclava, I was in a rush so I used a nomex flash hood, and I was wearing knee pads that day but I took them off an hour or so before that photo was taken because the kept coming loose, need better ones methik. Apart from that all I need is an Uncle Mike Holster which i've got on order and a replica taser which i'm trying to work out wether it would be legal to import one!

here's my Force Recon loadout. this is the first time i posted a pic my gear on. its still a work i progress. i got to get a 6004 and a molle belt but you'll get the gist. also, my shor gun is at the shop so i took these pics with my long gun.

IMGP0319.jpg

wow so tactical.

IMGP0323.jpg

H2O bout to get owned.

line.jpg

Small Arms Fire Training aboard USS Kearsarge. haha. just kidding.

Edited by spunjah67
Is that my fault or what? Wherever you go shopping nowadays it says "buy 2 get 1 free" (just joking :)), but seriously I might get another one in XL or XS if there is such sizes available.

If you need XS you should'nt be in the Army :P They make a XL though.

-Mike

:cookiemonster: