Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's that pistol on the photo? It looks somewhat like an H&K VP70, which I'm very fond of. Does the pistol fit in the stock for safe keeping?

Yes it is indeed a VP70

it slides snuggly into the stock which clips onto a belt attachment.

the US flag is only there because i put it on the vest before i laid eveything out.

I need suggestions on what camo to get, I'm not too fond of DPM anymore, i do CQB mostly.

I was thinking MARPAT....or ACU *puts up flameshield* (although I've been told that OD gear doesn't go with it :wacko:)

S50302121.jpg

Edited by Mt_05
I need suggestions on what camo to get, I'm not too fond of DPM anymore, i do CQB mostly.

I was thinking MARPAT....or ACU *puts up flameshield* (although I've been told that OD gear doesn't go with it :wacko:)

Well if you do CQB mostly then ACU would be a prime choice. Doesn't look at all bad with OD gear. And then it has a touch of green for if you play in woodland. Just to give you the impression that you might well be camoflaged at one point ;) Woodland MARPAT and OD gear goes well together, although Desert Marpat would probably work better in CQB areas - however that would require CB gear to look the best.

Well if you do CQB mostly then ACU would be a prime choice. Doesn't look at all bad with OD gear. And then it has a touch of green for if you play in woodland. Just to give you the impression that you might well be camoflaged at one point  ;)  Woodland MARPAT and OD gear goes well together, although Desert Marpat would probably work better in CQB areas - however that would require CB gear to look the best.

I think I'm going to go with MARPAT because it's probably going to be cheaper and I'm low on cash at the moment ;)

I'll just have a sift around. Maybe I'll find a good deal on ACU.

Ebay is your best bet then mate. Ive just sourced myself some Propper Desert Marpat off t'bay for 20 pounds, shirts and trousers.

Heres a good shop to start with:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/JOHNS-WORLD-OF-CA...7QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Those are new prices I know but one to put as a favorite none the less! Other than that, just keep your eyes open, there are always bargains to be had! Failing that, this guy is one of the best dealers Ive brought off on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/HS1-Tactical_W0QQ...aQ3amesstQQtZkm

Keep an eye on his shop, thats where I got my dessie stuff from!

Don't be so quick to say that the Belleville 550 ST's are THE Marine Corps standard issue boot. I think there are many companies that contribute. Same goes for the Army, we're issued Altama's, Belleville's, Wilco's, and many other brands.

Either way, the 550's are very nice boots. I've a pair, but they're like two sizes too big.

Nice setups guys!