Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My full tan bdu wants it :D

I had planed to get a 1961 by another way, and before, built a RRV but I found it and told myself: " I must have it"

I'm totally agree with you silent, now I want more LBT :D

Need a 1879 now, I let you guess for what :P

Edited by guillom

Them full khaki BDUs are a pain to get. I need to get an LBT vest myself Guillom. You should look at the NSW holster they make. That's my favorite piece of LBT gear. At first I thought SEALs dont wear nylon rigs anymore, but I saw a bunch of them with LBT NSW holsters in the 60 Minutes episode.

Here's my current set up... A technicolour mixture of various OD and greens unfortunately...

First Line

dsc000101uj7.jpg

Second Line and other

dsc00013bd4.jpg

Nothing Gucci by any stretch of the imagination...

Built from a combination of Viper base gear (modular belt, modular chest harness and various pouches), Bulle Pistol Mag pouch and roly poly dump pouch, Unknown Pistol Lanyard, Guarder Drop Leg Dump pouch, Two non descript triple double m4 mag pouches, unknown admin panel, cheesey Calico patch etc., ITW Nexus Grimlocs (for attaching a 3L Camelbak Thermobak (not shown) to first line H-Harness), Protec full cut replica and one of my most recent purchases, a black Frontline KNG DRL Tactical Leg Rig for a USP .45.

In the post: A new Gemtech rentention lanyard, TS IBH helmet w/NVG mount, Bulle admin panel

Want: RAV

Them full khaki BDUs are a pain to get. I need to get an LBT vest myself Guillom. You should look at the NSW holster they make. That's my favorite piece of LBT gear. At first I thought SEALs dont wear nylon rigs anymore, but I saw a bunch of them with LBT NSW holsters in the 60 Minutes episode.

Yea I noticed the holster ;)

But I'd have to remove the 114 to fit.

BTW you can see 1961/paca in Matt A.'s pictures.

Edited by guillom
BTW you can see 1961/paca in Matt A.'s pictures.

That gallery depresses me too much. I made a donation to the NSW Foundation so I should get an Operation Redwing T-shirt with those guys names on it in a couple weeks or so.

Edited by SilentScope
Hi:

This is my new loadout, "SEAL Team SIX style" not is exactly gear but i like...  ;)

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9720/yo1jo2.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4402/yo2jw0.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5360/yo3ng1.jpg

One greeting from Spain.

Nice flight suit...

Just curious, where do you guys buy your BDU's? I'm thinking of throwing an actual loadout together... I can find the newer camo pattern everywhere, but I can't seem to find the right OD colored ones.

Edited by Donut