How To Get Women...

Blinkme323

2. rip it out? this isnt like an eyebrow ring or nose stud.. its an 8mm thick stainless steel tempered ring, that goes right through... the only way you could rip it out would be to grab it with a pair of pliers, put your foot on my stomach and pull like you trying to get lance jackass off your mum.

mmm... kinky... :P

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's already glimmering. Seriously though, don't hate. I am just trying to help you guys out by telling you what worked for me.

I'm amazed! You're right about everything! I was going to write one of these posts, but I was too lazy. You basically said everything that I would have said.

It's actually my job to flirt with women and "get them interested in me", so in my (litterally) professional opinion, you got it all right. I'm retiring as a player, so it's good to see that the next generation will be capable of replacing me.

BTW, my job is "club promoter" and it has some great benefits. Check into it. Don't be mislead by the name of the job, it actually has little to do with promoting the club, and a lot more to do with promoting yourself to women.

I'm amazed!  You're right about everything!  I was going to write one of these posts, but I was too lazy.  You basically said everything that I would have said.

It's actually my job to flirt with women and "get them interested in me", so in my (litterally) professional opinion, you got it all right.  I'm retiring as a player, so it's good to see that the next generation will be capable of replacing me.

BTW, my job is "club promoter" and it has some great benefits.  Check into it.  Don't be mislead by the name of the job, it actually has little to do with promoting the club, and a lot more to do with promoting yourself to women.

Thanks man. I only just turned 17, so I'll try to carry on your legacy. However, I just realized that I left out tips on touching. I always try to make physical contact (playing with their hair or something stupid usually) on my first meeting. The girls seem to be a lot more interested because most guys wouldn't dare try that and it makes "transitions" down the road more comfortable. Any way I can update the op? Why did this get moved to the humor section; never got a straight answer.

However, I just realized that I left out tips on touching. I always try to make physical contact (playing with their hair or something stupid usually) on my first meeting. The girls seem to be a lot more interested because most guys wouldn't dare try that and it makes "transitions" down the road more comfortable.

You may want to leave said tips out in case your padawans encounter a girl like me. I don't like being touched by people I don't know, so try that one on me and I'd most likely break your fingers. :)

You may want to leave said tips out in case your padawans encounter a girl like me. I don't like being touched by people I don't know, so try that one on me and I'd most likely break your fingers. :)

Hey, I don't know what to tell you. I have never been turned down for touching. Well, actually I did once but I was being a jerk and I ended hooking up with her anyway. Might as well share the story.

I was talking casually to this girl. My friends thought she was smoking hot, but she didn't seem to be my type. She tried to act to proper and all like she was 40. I was talking about how I hate getting physicals at the doctor's, and then I pointed out that she had something in her hair. I proceeded to brush it out, but then I acted like I was disgusted, wiped my hand against my jeans, and said "I'd better not."

She got pretty po'ed actually, so I backed off for a few minutes. I then went in for another touch, but she pushed me off and said "You'd better not." I laughed it off and said "Ok, I'll go talk to that girl over there." I started talking to this other girl and she started to get a little jealous. She tried to start conversation again, but I kept ignoring her. She was all over me and ended up writing her number on a piece of paper and slipped it into my pocket.

I called her back like 3 days later and acted like I didn't know who she was. I joked around a little and then finally said, "I'll go out with you if you drop the attitude." It was uncharacteristic of me, but it worked.

lol that reminds me of a time i put my hand of some girls sholder to tell her she was sitting on my coat on a stool i had previously been sitting on

tho ironicly she must have thought i was giving her the old touch up routine

so she crushed "that" area with her knee.......

luckily i was quite drunk so didnt feel much and passed out just after that :mellow:

lol that reminds me of a time i put my hand of some girls sholder to tell her she was sitting on my coat on a stool i had previously been sitting on

tho ironicly she must have thought i was giving her the old touch up routine

so she crushed "that" area with her knee.......

luckily i was quite drunk so didnt feel much and passed out just after that  :mellow:

ooooo that sounds nasty :D

With my girlfriend, what she likes (and it always works), is that when she's got her back to me i jus sneak up on her an slide my hands around her waist, she knows it's me and responds accordingly.

Hey, I don't know what to tell you. I have never been turned down for touching. Well, actually I did once but I was being a jerk and I ended hooking up with her anyway. Might as well share the story.

I was talking casually to this girl. My friends thought she was smoking hot, but she didn't seem to be my type. She tried to act to proper and all like she was 40. I was talking about how I hate getting physicals at the doctor's, and then I pointed out that she had something in her hair. I proceeded to brush it out, but then I acted like I was disgusted, wiped my hand against my jeans, and said "I'd better not."

She got pretty po'ed actually, so I backed off for a few minutes. I then went in for another touch, but she pushed me off and said "You'd better not." I laughed it off and said "Ok, I'll go talk to that girl over there." I started talking to this other girl and she started to get a little jealous. She tried to start conversation again, but I kept ignoring her. She was all over me and ended up writing her number on a piece of paper and slipped it into my pocket.

I called her back like 3 days later and acted like I didn't know who she was. I joked around a little and then finally said, "I'll go out with you if you drop the attitude." It was uncharacteristic of me, but it worked.

I do believe that you are now entering the strange realm known as the BullS*it Zone.

I do believe that you are now entering the strange realm known as the BullS*it Zone.

I agree. I'm hardly a raging feminist but something about what you're saying is really rubbing me up the wrong way.

As for the "ignore them and they'll come to you" part, that's cats, genius.

A girl who I din't know once broke my right hand at a party once.

She fell on me from the stairs which she had forgotten had no banisters, and as the couch I was sitting on was below her...

Luckily she was alright, having landed on my invincibly manly shoulders, but my right hand was in an awkward position (I had been scratching my shoulder blade when she landed on it) and snapped.

Which was a good start to what turned ou to be a thoroughly enjoyable one-nighter.

Though the hospital next morning wasn't very fun.

"Why didn't you come in earlier?"

"I was shagging the girl who broke it."

(Silence)

"I'm not into S&M."

"Why didn't you come in earlier?"

"I was shagging the girl who broke it."

(Silence)

"I'm not into S&M."

talking of S&M

i meet an old friend (aka an Ex) on new years who just happened to turn goth

after a excellent night of much intoxication

well actually im going no farther as it all ends with me bare *albatross*'ed in the middle of belfast at 4:00 in the morning...

<_<

You know, I was reading through my op and some of the replies. I think I may have given off the wrong message to some people. You don't want to act phony around a girl. A real alpha male doesn't need to brag about himself or talk real loud. Nor do you have to put the girl down. It's a hard concept to explain, but I'll try in this post.

Many people say the best advice is to just be yourself. Depending on how you interpret it, it can be the best advice or the worst advice. Most people will assume that it means to act how you normally do around girls. However, obviously this isn't very successful for most people and there are plenty of guys to back that up.

The reason for this is because they normally act phony around girls. They are not really acting themselves when they compliment every little thing they do, agree with them about everything, and go over their house to watch Desperate Housewives. You have to act the way you normally do around friends.

Far too often I see guys try to act funny and playful around girls, but make jacka$$es of themselves. When you are telling a joke, don't laugh as soon as you are done telling it. When you are teasing her, don't smile and say you were kidding right after. This just shows her that you are pu$$y. Don't be her emotional tampon and listen to all her drama when she starts talking about her friends.

Now, the only problem with this is she might put you into the friend's category. So, you have to let her know you are interested. It's pretty simple really. Touching works extremely well. Don't be afraid to play with her hair or even go in for a kiss on the first meeting. You know you want to. You just have to be fearless and not give a fvck.

Of course you will probably pick up most girls if you practice the techniques in the thread, but don't make them a priority. Just use them as little confidence boosters and start talking to whatever girl you want. Being confident sounds easy, but most guys just think they are confident. I mean it usually works, but real confidence in yourself will get you a lot further and help you in every aspect of life.

If you have seen Wedding Crashers, you know what I mean. Will Ferrel got with tons of hot girls, but he is such a loser in the movie. Take away the women and he has nothing. If I had to classify my personality, it would be a cross between Bobby Abreu and Tom Cruise. Those are some real alphas. Abreu had this blazing hot fiance who cheated on him on live tv in a reality show. He just dropped her, acted indifferent, and took out his anger on the field where he had the best season of his career. If you have seen Cruise's escapades on Oprah and such, you will know that he couldn't care less what people think.

You would not believe how far a little confidence goes. Just walk up to a girl and be fearless. You can't be intimidated by her. Hot girls are a dime a dozen at my school and the beach, don't put them on a pedastol. Just because they read Seventeen while you were out playing with the guys when you were younger doesn't mean that you have to be manipulated by them.

Believe, girls will go crazy over you once they see that their stuff doesn't work on you. A player captures a woman's body and seduces her. I capture a woman's heart and let her seduce me.

Hopefully, I got the point across. Maybe I'll clean up the op and add this info. It really is priceless. I am thinking of taking a video of myself in action to give you some ideas. A picture is worth a thousand words but a video is worth a million words.

Hey, I found this video. it isn't me, but the guys aren't too bad. I hate the pickup lines, but some of the stuff (like the drink tip) is good.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6424422159181553485

I bet a show like this would be really popular for a month or two.

And since I keep getting pm'ed for pics of my GF, I might as well just post her myspace pic here. She is the one on the far right although I also hooked up with the two in the middle. This is an old picture where she is like 15, so it doesn't really do her justice. I'll try to find another, she is a knockout.

Edit: Picture pulled at original posters request.

I don't mean this in an insulting way, but I believe that the whole "bad boy" aura is kind of juvenile. I'm not sure at what point it will stop working on women, but I think that as girls get older (especially more mature emotionally/mentally) they're not as interested in "dangerous" guys and "alpha males".

EDIT: But also, this carries some good points. Being a complete pushover leads to you being, well, pushed over. It's important to at least be assertive, regardless of whether or not you agree with the philosophy of being arrogant.

I don't mean this in an insulting way, but I believe that the whole "bad boy" aura is kind of juvenile. I'm not sure at what point it will stop working on women, but I think that as girls get older (especially more mature emotionally/mentally) they're not as interested in "dangerous" guys and "alpha males".

EDIT: But also, this carries some good points. Being a complete pushover leads to you being, well, pushed over. It's important to at least be assertive, regardless of whether or not you agree with the philosophy of being arrogant.

I really want to clean up that post because it wasn't as clear as I would like. One of my main points was that a real alpha doesn't try to be a bad boy. This stuff usually works better as women get older because they are more interested on personality than looks and social status.

This doesn't even need a witty comment.

That's weird. I get on great with a girl who i make laugh all the time, yet because of this she sees me as a friend. Because of this i've noticed a flaw in your logic and so written my own rules of dating:

-Girls don't like being complimented. They hear it all the time, so don't. However insults.....

-Don't try and make her laugh, make her cry instead. Girls love this.

-You should never sacrifice your own values for a girl. If she's boring, don't pretend to be interested, just make loud belching noises.

-Don't be worried about telling a girl that you airsoft. Afterall what could be more manly than spending a day away with the lads, dressing up and playing with each other in the woods?

Follow those if you wish, but take note that i'm single.

As much as i mock dude, im copying and pasting those tips furiously.

^^^hahaha

Easiest ways to speak to girls? Get a photography job for a club or something, thats what I have done and get to speak to anyone in a club that I want too. Greatest thing is, because you are actaully working you can take the photo, chat abit then walk away and then go back again later in the night, showing the girl interest.

Works for me at least.

*cough* Your Night Out *cough*

¬_¬

Most people know what I look like

^^^works for talking to models too... that's how i get mine... always good to try the industry line, "have you ever thought of modeling?"

and dude... chicks LOVE to be complimented... i don't know if you're going for 6s, because if you DON'T compliment a hot girl... they tend to think that something's wrong... any way... you got any thoughts on how to land a three way? because i'd just like to make sure all your tactics are wrong... because i've had no trouble with single life... no trouble at all... :D

You know, I cannot believe the amount of utter mince spouted by a single user in this thread.

It's at times like this when I really wish I had not become a moderator, because there are many, many things I cannot say because of my position.

I have never read such a bunch of self obessed, arrogant, mysoginistic drivel in my entire life. It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Archived