MP7A1 Tokyo Marui Hi Caps Are Here!

FarEast

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does this mag require winding like m16 hicaps, or is a linear spring like standard mags? i believe the former, but haven't heard either mentioned by owners or sellers. can anyone clarify?

Its a winding mag and to empty the magazine will require you to wind it twice. 90 shots per rewind.

I've never met a TM gun I couldn't find fault with (or any airsoft gun for that matter).

How about:

1. Unrealistic body material (look and feel).

2. Poor finish on metal parts (unrealistic, scratches easily).

3. Poor selector marking paint (rubs off easily).

4. Poor trigger response.

5. Catch often allows stock to be removed unintentionally while extending.

6. Hit-and-miss out-of-box feed issues.

7. Nozzle failures.

And that's just off the top of my head. The MP7 is far from perfect. That doesn't mean it's not cool. Just, lets try to not be delusional about it can we? :P

On topic, if anyone notices a shop that carries all of these upgrade parts I'd love to hear about it. So far I've only seen some here and some there, and I don't fancy shelling out for shipping from multiple sites for such small stuff. Though I was told AEX will be getting all of these items in soon, hopefully that pans out.

Bit random to post, but this is MP7 related accessory wise

Laylax Battery External Adaptor

Im still not sure i would be 100% up for the idea on mine as it is good to have the power source internally. Not having to rely on the small stock nicads would be nice though. The laylax battery sling or equivalent + this adaptor could be a winning combo for external battery rigging an MP7 though.

Back on topic. Is there any news as to when these parts will be available to the rest of the world and not just Fareast?

I spent a good hour yesterday writing a post with links to two retailers and the stock parts only for the god damn server to give me an SQL Time out error..... I've tried to post 3 reviews, and 2 more posts on the MP7 and they all time out....getting very fed up with it.

Ok my last try at posting this!

All parts are available from RedWolf, but please be aware that some of the parts are universal between the MP7A1, M93R and G18c, which is why you might not have been able to find them.

Only for the MP7A1:

Barrel

Spring Guide

Universal Parts:

Spring Guide

Bearings

Spring

Piston head

Piston Head 2

Fareast: does the high cap fit into the mag pouch on the laylax hoster?

it doesn't look like the securing strap is long enough, but i thought it worth asking the man with both ;)

thanks bro.

Fareast: does the high cap fit into the mag pouch on the laylax hoster?

it doesn't look like the securing strap is long enough, but i thought it worth asking the man with both  ;)

thanks bro.

Yes it does, it will also fit in the holster with an S-Point scope attched too, along with a high-cap in the magwell.

Archived