Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, that really appeals to me. +1 for you!

Also...this is a bit off-topic...but my M4 flash hider...I either accidentally lost it on the field, or it was stolen...if anyone has an extra that they would sell for a really reasonable price, or trade for an lanyard and knee pads...I'd appreciate it. Or maybe even a SR-16 flash hider...or a G36K flash hider....yeah. Anyway, PM me!

-Vic

now that I see that No Mercy is skimming this topic I have a question for you.

How are CA selector plates? I broke my G&P M4's selector on accident, so I need a replacement. Are they good? Will it fit?

Thanks dude :D

Legitman, I must say that looks pretty damn nice for a plastic reciever. Also, nice aimpoint mount and BUIS.

It's actually a Guarder receiver. The only TM parts left are the gearbox, motor, stock, and various bits and pieces.

Yes, it does look comfortable.

What brand is it?

-Vic

Star tactical grip. It is indeed comfortable. Too bad AEG M4s are out of spec, or I would've bought a real Hogue grip instead.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=4354

Edited by LegitMaan
Well here's some more pics of my Dark Knights Asassin in the "unraped mode" also wanted to take some pics of it before I ship it off to its new home, payment still pending but....sniff :( I will definitely miss it!

m16012lz4.jpg

Omfg thats exactly what i want to do with my SR-16 when i get the money. Everything the same, including that hand grip. Exept i want the Metal body with the skull and crossbone on it :D And -The scilencer.