CA AG36 Out!

skyler8158

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you can mount a rail on the side of the AG36, just like on a K handguard, or with the 90 degree mount HK makes...but good luck finding one.

And Airsoft infroms me they'll have the AG36 is soon as they are importable...US retailers can't get them in the yet, but soon.

I'll have my one soon, I sold my STAR to get this, so I can compare them and do a write up if anybody wants.

Problem is/was is that C&E held my parcel because they messed up, incorrectly priced it, thought it was sent from the US, and had a postage bill of $500.... But that is another story.

I'll have my one soon, I sold my STAR to get this, so I can compare them and do a write up if anybody wants.

Problem is/was is that C&E held my parcel because they messed up, incorrectly priced it, thought it was sent from the US, and had a postage bill of $500.... But that is another story.

Too bad about that shipping flub, but if you could write a comparative review when you get it, I think we'd all be repping like mad men.

• 3 weeks later...
Got a question about the aluminum KSK rail, is it easy to fit to a CA36k or does it require modification?

Because the savings from buying a CA AG36 would make buying the rail a bit less painful on the wallet.

UN Company also carries a STAR-maunfactured flat-top rail for the G36. Other than the fact that it's plastic, I quite like it.

Then for the sights, buy a cheap springer MP7 off of eBay.

How my CA36 looks with the STAR rail and MP7 springer irons:

phasefour_01.jpg

Archived