CA AG36 Out!

skyler8158

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has this item dissapeared from retailers? I can't seem to find it on WGC, or any other shops, any help where I can find a retailer carrying this?

EDIT: nevermind I found it, I could have sworn it was on WGC, then dissapeared, but it's on UNco. I may buy one of these to go along with my overhauled G36. Damn does it look slick, just gotta then get some grenades. Although I'm a big fan of nice and simple G36Ks too.

Has this item dissapeared from retailers? I can't seem to find it on WGC, or any other shops, any help where I can find a retailer carrying this?

EDIT: nevermind I found it, I could have sworn it was on WGC, then dissapeared, but it's on UNco. I may buy one of these to go along with my overhauled G36. Damn does it look slick, just gotta then get some grenades. Although I'm a big fan of nice and simple G36Ks too.

I've only seen it at Unco so far. I did email a couple of US retailers last night and ask when/if they think they'll stock them, and how much the expect to sell them for. Nobody has gotten back to me yet, but it's the weekend. I'll post what they say here when they reply.

I've only seen it at Unco so far. I did email a couple of US retailers last night and ask when/if they think they'll stock them, and how much the expect to sell them for. Nobody has gotten back to me yet, but it's the weekend. I'll post what they say here when they reply.

Thank you, that'd be great.

Airsoftglobal sell these as well.

Got a question about the aluminum KSK rail, is it easy to fit to a CA36k or does it require modification?

Because the savings from buying a CA AG36 would make buying the rail a bit less painful on the wallet.

Archived