phoenix360mute

whats your opionon on doing tricks with your guns  

206 members have voted

1. 1. whats your opionon on doing tricks with your guns

• I do it all the time, it's great!
    • i like to see other people do tricks, but don't do it myself
    • it's fun, but the only thing i can do is break my gun
    • It's idiotic, the only thing you achieve is a busted gun

Nothing in airsoft tricks can compare to the hilarity of seeing some dumb*** paintballer try to do a matrix style jump/roll while firing on full auto (a setting which is illegal in UK). What tends to happen is that he (for it is only males stupid enough to try this) loses all his paint out of the hopper, fires air for the entire duration and lands on his head. Then he gets coated in paint from both teams :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
I've got this toy SAA replica from the 60's that I twirl around. It's very similar to the first SAA that Ocelot got, except gold with ivory grips.

It's so old, it doesn't have an orange tip.

hmm, does it say on it who made it? was it Mattel? or maybe Nichols? those were the popular ones back then. although there were MANY others.

Heres a video

SAA spinning video

hmm, does it say on it who made it? was it Mattel? or maybe Nichols? those were the popular ones back then. although there were MANY others.

Heres a video

SAA spinning video

It's a Nichols Stallion 45 Mark II. It still works, except it's missing the screw on the barrel and the one directly in front of the cylinder.

Archived