How do you hide yours?

Smith5

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my dads thing is that if can afford a $400 dollar airsoft gun why dont you buy the real thing

That's exactly my reasoning, and the exact same reason why I have a full gun cabinent...

But I'm biting the bullet it and ordering in the near future. Hooray for ICS :D

No need to hide it from my parents as you can tell :P

This one will probably be in a new gun cabinet, or just replace something in the current one. Or maybe I'll just put it in one of the hardcases that the gun I replaced it with would go?

Decisions...

my dads thing is that if can afford a $400 dollar airsoft gun why dont you buy the real thing

Your come back to that has to be:

Well, I could. But I'm just afraid I won't make it back in time for supper after I've been out shooting with a real gun at people for an entire afternoon. ;)

I remember how it went with my mum:

Mum: Do you play with BB guns?

Me: Yes.

Mum: Do you play with BB guns in public?

Me: No.

Mum: Do you shoot people with BB guns?

Me: Yes.

Mum: In public?

Me: No.

Mum: Fine - but you pay for it yourself. Your hobby, your money.

Me: Ok then.

My Dad didn't approve - so I never told him:

Dad: Go the *fruitcage* away - I hate everything.

Me: Ok then.

My mum doesn't mind, she used to like guns and realised that there okay when not misused. She was a bit put off because she heard about someone losing an eye but now she knows that at skirmish sites everyone wears eye protection

Make them think you're addicted to heroin. When they want you to give up, say it would be easier if you had some interest to focus on. Then mention airsoft.

:zorro:

Almost tempted to +1 you for that, Sledge :)

The "Mum, Dad, I think I'm gay...either that or maybe I need a manly pursuit, like Airsoft to reaffirm my manliness" ;)

(Last one doesn't work with parents who would rather have gay kids than ones with an interest in toy guns... :blink: )

Cheers.

Hidden? My G36 is in full display in an open gun rack behind me, with my Mp5k hanging off the side too..

Ah the joys of a rural community where guns are accepted, and there are no chavs to break in and steal things..

Joy :D

Archived