complete BUD/S 

stay alive  :unsure:

become a Navy Seal ;) it might be 2006 i dont know

win the lottery  :lol:

swim a lot

work out

play more airsoft before i leave

... in 2005

so your resolution is basically become a tough bast@rd...

good on ya, certainly helps to stay alive.

I'm just going to join the reserves (hopefully in Feb) for a few years and then apply for the Officer training in sandhurst. I'm not too bothered about being SF or nothing like that, just want to make myself useful and I might just make a career out of this.

My resolution: Start getting paid and to get life sorted before I waste yet another year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's probally how it happened.  :rolleyes:  :lol:

Edit: I have a new one, moan at people who text speak :| It really annoys me, like the title of this thread, would it off really taken that much effort to type "year" rather than "yr" ? Please you lazy f*cks stop making my eyes bleed.  :(  :(  :(

Only is you stop making my eyes bleed with your stupid l33t spk

I r0x0rs j00 all !!11

1. I would also like to have getting a girlfriend at the top of the list. However, those who know me irl know that I seem to have a rather...odd taste (or at the very least, very bad luck) in choosing girls. So I'd like to request one that isn't into self harming, isn't crazy, isn't a bloody nymphomaniac (odd I know, but tiresome after a while), oh and most importantly:

ISN'T AMERICAN!

2. I'd like to get my gear sorted so I have a nice sensible (eg not going as overboard in the long run as I have initially with a £700 airsofting bill) setup that can keep me going for a while.

3. I'd like to attempt to write my first novel this year (I've started but the teacher training gets in the way. Yes I'm a writer. Please don't beat me. :( ).

4. I'd like to try and be a happier individual this year, and enjoy myself some more while I'm young enough to do so. Last year was spent being excessively miserable, and sensible (for sensible see over-thinking boring prat). As Ubar will tell you, I'm the sensiblest man alive...:(

5. A new car would be nice. Maybe I could be reckless and get an old MR2 or something equally insane (although there would amusingly still be space for airsofting gear in an older mr2). My matiz has served me well, but it's bright orange, has a 1 litre engine and looks like it requires winding up to get anywhere. Plus doing 90 on the m1 to get to lightfighter and back *innocent cough* is very frightening in one.

6. To meet as many as you guys at possible whilst out skirmishing, be it at the Lightfighter sites, at Berget (if we go, having doubts atm...:s), and hopefully at AG2005. Then you can put a face to the prat who posts on the forums so much....^_^

Lol Havoc, the forums wouldn't be the same without you...;)

It's all a bit high brow I'm afraid Swift. It's the tale of a half caste boy trying to find himself, and it's basically a criticism of the way modern society is. A bit heavy going I guess... ^_^

Archived