Tracer Unit: Magazine stlye?!

enzo100

nopes but if anyone uk based is sticking an order into WGC in next few days PM me as I wouldnt mind one to play with

I'll cover the cost of two (plus the Uk postage of one of them to me) and the person putting the order in can have the second for their trouble

stevie

Hey just received my 2 I pre-ordered and I have not tested them yet but they look and feel great , very heavy you dont want to battle drop these and the bottom is trade stamped with Adventure line mfg co. Parson .ks.usa . which I believe is an old air force contracted manufacture , the came with batteries installed and the u.v light is all working great cant see many things that would fail I will try to post more when these are tested

I'm tempted by them just cos I need a couple more midcaps and the tracer feature is a nice touch.

How well do they work compared to other G&P midcaps cos I've hurd the normal ones can be a bit temperamental

ok so last night i got in a quick test in, now my inital review would be that i am fully satisfied with these for what they are, let me try to explain. they function fine as far as a midcap goes i had no problem with feeding at all but the last 2 round did not clear the mag no big deal , as far as the tracer function goes on the first mag i found that with a full load of mauri tracer rounds (green) that the first couple round did not glow at all , i found that if you leave the mag in the gun for a couple seconds before firing you could get the 2nd and 3rd round to trace.. all other bbs traced fine and they seemed to hold there charge for a while (enough) , I also used excell (orange) and i found that they did not work as well almost impossible to see - now my lighting wasn't the best with streetlight on but i feel that with out the big zap from the white led in the orignal tracer unit they just dent get enough charge and you have to admit we all love the fake muzzle flash , but in any case for a 130 mid cap that is heavy duty and has a tracer function for 23.00 u.s you cant go wrong I will definitely make sure all my team has them for any night ops we play , i hope this helps sorry for the grammar but i did this very fast and on work time ..

Only two things i dont like about this, GnP's QC, and its going to get expensive if you buy a full load of mags.

I have a crapload of GnP midcaps. About half feed very good, and the other half love to get jammed (caused by weak springs). Now i know its a easy fix if i convert them to 100 rd midcaps, but its just annoys me that QC can be so bad on a realitively simple design.

Hopefully, the tracer mags dont suffer from this problem, but there is a chance that it might, because it has the same design as the regular gnp midcaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived