CQB corner

101matt1

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a bit of a swerve from topic: how much do u guys value m203s in CQB? i feel the only a time a 165 rnd bb shower is effective is for CQB. confined spaces and room clearing leave lots of moments to just unload enclosed areas with a shower of bbs. however, the weight of the actual m203 could lead to problems, but do the benefits outweigh the problems?

a bit of a swerve from topic: how much do u guys value m203s in CQB?  i feel the only a time a 165 rnd bb shower is effective is for CQB.  confined spaces and room clearing leave lots of moments to just unload enclosed areas with a shower of bbs.  however, the weight of the actual m203 could lead to problems, but do the benefits outweigh the problems?

Excellent for room clearing.

I use it myself :)

Ah i found an alternative to any weight issues, the T910 Moscart Rico900 Replica Launcher.  Anyone have any idea if this is worth the money?  Google isn't giving me jack on this.

Or you could just carry the grenade around with no launcher and use your pinky to trigger it. (Or a pen or something.)

I personally find that launcher pretty stupid...

If you want something that looks like a flashlight...get the RICO Alpha one. Very nice indeed.

If you want a grenade launcher, at least get something that makes sense...

you know,to be 100% honest I think a thread completely dedicated to the support role would be fairly usefull.Their are alot of things that expierienced "support gunners" could teach the younger generation(such as myself).I think a suppost thread would be more usefull because most people already have atleast some expierience with CQB whearas only a select few have expirience with support gunning(same with being a sniper most people never try it).This thread is semi useless IMO

btw. sorry for any gramatical errors I wrote that in a hurry.

What is this 'most people have done CQB' bulls___?

I've never done CQB. Most of the people I know have never done CQB.

Wanna be a support gunner? Buy an AEG. Buy a couple of hi-caps. Poof. You're a support gunner. End of. Your post has no purpose in this thread.

*murders noob*

CQB is an art that not everyone can do, its harder than woodland, and we dont mean CQB as in that little portacabin castle in your woodland site... we mean buildings, darkness, closeness, and prolonged room clearance and urban warefare... which is entirely different... a 360' battle...

plus having the Cajones to kick a door in and charge into a room full of opfor with weapons is something not many have...

Archived