CQB corner

101matt1

Folding stocks are made for CQB. Take your aks. Fold the stock. See how manueverable it is. Then extend the stock. See how you have more trouble takeing it around tight corners and the like. If your going to be doing CQB, stick with the folding stock. An 8.4v 1200 mah nimh battery will suit you just fine and should last the whole day assuming your not incredibly trigger happy. Plus if you want a big battery you would have to rewire it to the stock, which is something you probably wouldn't be able to do. There are also aftermarket large handgaurds available that house large batteries if you really want one.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, this thread died. I don't play CQB though, but i'm starting this winter. What's it like?

Have you ever been thrown into a black hole, with 5 ninjas, a pistol or SMG, and purely naked? I hope not, because CQB is nothing like that.

If you've ever played paintball, it is pretty much the same. It requires a lot of poping as little of your head out of cover as possible, and suppresion and movement. It is really hard to describe, it is like nothing else...

Well my 1st game was at Unreal CQB. I was using my M4 and in some places at the sight it was too cumbersome, so i switched to the M3 Shorty and found this better.

Both of my mate who came along both used full face masks, but i didn't and wont neither, because neither of them could aim properly with teh masks on.

your using an m60 in CQB?!?!?!?!?!  :o

i'm sorry to tell you but you *may* have some problems.

I've never played it before but i know enough to tell you that :P

Why, I use a PSG1?

Thanks for your opinion but if you've never done it how can you comment?

Why, I use a PSG1?

Thanks for your opinion but if you've never done it how can you comment?

Isn't it hard to swing your gun around through doors and corners and such? I would think so. Also with the m60 even though i've never held one, i bet it weighs around 9+ pounds fully loaded. Try supporting that while going around corners fast and having to quickly acquire targets. I've never played CQB but i do know enough to tell you that.

Archived