Places you`d LOVE to have a game . . .

heavyweps

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things i would love to do at my school... A. skate and B. play airsoft (not in that order) the school was built in the late 1800s (GFS in Philly) Tons of walls 2 graveyards (quaker school, though i am not one myself) 3 stroy library tons of basements etc. It would be awsome. How cool (yet disrespectful) would it be to go airsofting in a graveyard?

(yes i know i love parenthases)

I would love to storm a beack with full bunkers and tank mines etc. Start on boats and pile out, do the whole d day thing(drifts off).......(bang bang, makes sounds without realizing)...(drools) man that would be sweet

There's a few things i'd like to try;

Storming a 747. The real counter-terrorists practice this all the time, but how hard is it really?

North Sea oil platform. One of those things from Tom Clancey books and just about any video-game tactical shooter. Open platforms, enclosed rooms and howling winds...

Battleship. There's that one parked on the Thames by London Bridge. I wonder if they hire it out? I could see some seriously sweet CQB up and down ladders and through the narrow hallways.

Cubical hell. Pick any random office building for some Die Hard office destruction, could be quite good fun with cubicals to hide in, and lots of stairwells.

Underground carparks (with cars) might be another fun place to airsoft, but it would be difficult finding enough cars to populate it with.

Well I did recently play at a 400 acre farm/field with tall grass, an tremondously huge hill covered in trees, a small dam and creek, a bridge etc. In short the perfect skirmish site. The only problem was...there were only seven people.

So technically I didn't "play" there, instead we spent the duration of the day searching for the other people.

So I would like to play at the 400 acre field...with at least 50 people. Although 100 would be the best...oh man that would be so fun

Anyone tried playing in fog? There's no fog where I live, I thought it'd be neat to be standing in a field with only 30 ft of sight in front of you, then suddenly see a mob rush from out of nowhere airsoft guns a 'clickin' and to top it off give you a Resident Evil kind of feeling.

And snow? No snow here either... (I heard it's bad news...)

Did anyone play in a camp set-up? Raid a terrorist hide-out kind of thing? (anyone seen that old movie... Tom Clancy's Patriot Games with Han Solo aka Harrison Ford... the part where a spy satallite observed a eight man SAS team wipe out an entire IRA training camp? cool scene for an early, early 90's film)

I'd love to play in a huge LARP-type game, with say 1000 people and several square miles that included lots of different terrain, hills, trees, rivers, a village etc. There would be 4x4's to resupply the front line troops, and an HQ at the rear that communicated with all the units via radio to coordinate the battle. There's a town near me called Perth, and on the way in the main road is hemmed in by huge tree-covered cliffs, which have old towers on top. Every time I go by that area I think how cool it would be for an airsoft game. If you control the towers you control the main road, but they can be captured by outflanking them and going in behind them, where there's load of hills and woodland.

Just as a little addendum to my first post, had to go into work this morning and found out that that building is owned by railtrack and its due to be refubished in 2009 hmmmmmm think i`ll have a word with the peeps in their property division on monday, who knows, may be new cqb site in london yet . . . . :D

I also heard some people made a real-life de_dust somewhere.  I'd play there!

lol did you hear that while playin CS? because i was playing CS one time and i told a bunch of people that they made a de_dust place to skirmish, that'll be ironic/cowincidence that you heard it from CS, from me even, lol :P

Archived