Groin protection - Should I bother?

MagicalNinjaBuddy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just make sure your "funtime-buddy" knows those spots are from airsoft or else youll be solo'n it for a while.

-are those........ what are those bumps on your (...)??!?.....

-got them from playing with the guys in the woods yesterday. why?

- what?!..oh my god...honey thats disgusting

-what is? where you going? hey!?

anyways have somone shoot your nuts from 10ft away then decide if you need your own extra pads. the zipper and the shirt should cover it normally unless your sparce on gear.

(unless its hanging at your knee...)

I've been caught twice now......... The first time I was defending a base on the top deck and got shot from 'bout 20m, 'cos he was shooting up and caught under my shirt he got me in the plums.... That one hurt!

At the last game I got tagged by a mate whilst dead from about 5m away......... I emptied a mag into him!

I do think protection is a waste of time, even after those two 'incidents'. The first was a (un)lucky shot and the second was goofing around.

hmm, a flak jacet for the crotch. an interesting concept :P .

im not sure i'd bother with protection, no-one i know is cruel enough to shoot anyone in the groin. i should imagine it might be a good idea for CQB but im more of a woodland person.

It depends, i was lucky that i was wearing my OTV on sunday, i think i was hit with about 5 or 6 bursts, luckily they all hit the groin pad. however the groin pad did get a few odd looks from gucci who thought it was some form of bib.

that was at the grange farm airsoft opening day, great site and only 18mins from where i live.

I got shot twice on the nads from about 10 feet away on Sunday by a TM M16VN, so that would have been about 260fps. A guy popped up from behind a board as I was making my way out of the game (having already been hosed twice) and let rip without looking. I thought it would hurt more than that.

Archived