Groin protection - Should I bother?

MagicalNinjaBuddy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^

So is nature calling a term for having to take a leak? Or is it your term for uh...celebrating with the cheerleaders after a game?

you dont have cheerleaders in cricket,

i see your american,

well cricket is a game involving 2 teams of 11, it involves a bat and a ball, the game is split up into innings, which are made up of overs.

you have one team batting and one team fielding, there are two batsmen on the pitch one recieving the ball, it is the bowers aim to bowl out the batsmen, an explanation of modern cricket can be found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/kamrantariq/index.html

you dont have cheerleaders in cricket,

i see your american,

well cricket is a game involving 2 teams of 11, it involves a bat and a ball, the game is split up into innings, which are made up of overs.

you have one team batting and one team fielding, there are two batsmen on the pitch one recieving the ball, it is the bowers aim to bowl out the batsmen, an explanation of modern cricket can be found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/kamrantariq/index.html

No cheerleaders? That takes half the fun away from the game! :P

I'd say not to worry in a larger area like woodland, but at least make sure your zipper is pretty strong in a CQB game.

No cheerleaders? That takes half the fun away from the game!  :P

I'd say not to worry in a larger area like woodland, but at least make sure your zipper is pretty strong in a CQB game.

the fun off the game is participating in a relaxing sport for gentlemen, however if you are a private school studant like i used to be, then there are some quite attractive (and rich) girls who come to watch the game :)

Girls watch cricket? Much less attractive ones?? Really???

well no its either they have to go with parents to watch their brother or the school get everyone in the year to watch the game, during a games lesson, or they go to watch their boyfriend

and when i say quite attractive i mean attractive not less attractive.

back to groin protection, just buy an otv, you can get them from Ebay for £40, you dont really need the sholder pads/

if your after groin protection then getting a jock-strap without the cup added should provide you with sufficent protection without restricting movement. Just needs that extra thickness to absorbe the power and layer to slow down the round take the sting out of it. I say 'should' as the trousers your wearing will also effect how well it works in combination.

No cheerleaders? That takes half the fun away from the game!  :P

Most cricket fans are far too dull for cheerleaders. They would probably have a heart attack from the shock of having to raise their bored heart rates above 5bpm :lol:

One possible solution for groinal protection is to get a pair of those plastic pants for incontinent people, inflating it with a bicycle pump, and then supergluing it to your skin to prevent leaks. Though if you enjoy that sort of thing, you are probably airsofting for the wrong reasons (you masochist, you!).

The only time i would say yes if you have the trouser's pulled tight.

I had a thigh holster and thigh rig on once and it pulled the trousers tight against the legs.

The next time i wore some padded neoprene shorts under it.

Or the poor guy who ran into a door handle.

I used to hear the same thing in my paintball days; you don't need it blah, blah, blah.  Well, I did and many times I was glad.  My brother thought I was a wuss until he took it in the junk at point blank and lost a dime size chunk of skin!!!

Wear protection!!!!!

Thats why those injuries occured. Paintballs have like ...what? at least 10 times the Mass of a Airsoft BB. (just a guess)

Archived