Spetsnaz

101matt1

I can accept it being called Special Forces...

Maybe take a read of the info Jagdraben posted (regarding Greenside/Blackside), and base a loadout on a generic US Special Forces choosing either Greenside or Blackside.

For example, some woodland BDUs with a very that carries few mags and has a couple of large utility pouches could be passed off as a greenside rig.  Add in a boonie, and a decent rifle, and it's a good start :)

For blackside, perhaps a larger vest that holds a lot of magazines, with most of the Vest being taken up with mags (rifle and/or pistol).

If you're prepared to save a little, I can strongly recommend any of the Guarder gear, made by Airsofters for Airsofters, and it'll certainly last an Airsofter long enough to justify the money spent.

I can't help but feel that buying cheap gear it won't last as long, hence the old adage "Buy Cheap, Buy Twice" is often very true ;)

:geek:

I want to go blackside SEAL. I want to have a camo BDU and a black vest. I will most likely get those things on my list and they will suffice till I get a better vest. If I go greenside, I would most likely get the WELL R-6. Their M4. The gun is more but the greenside gear is cheaper. Which one?

Blackside: CYMA MP5

Greenside: WELL M4

I am STILL leaning toward the MP5 for 2 reasons:

I like the SWAT kind of SEAL loadout.

I am playing CQB mostly.

I need some opinions.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you really need a loadout/impression?

The guy you play with Skirmishes with a DE  Shotgun, I'm not sure he would care that much, get any tac vest and be done with it already.

I just like it for myself. I think that is what Ill end up doing anyway. I just dont play with anyone who cares if it is the EXACT same thing. But I really would like an answer to my question today, WELL M4 or CYMA MP5.

TBH, neither are that great, and will probably need replacing within a shorter timespan anyway...

Get one, when it breaks, get the other ...

Then, when that breaks, realise you wasted money on two rather awful guns when youc could have bought one reliable gun that would last you much longer and still be going strong now...

(as an aside, it shouldn't be too hard to pick up a cheap-ish TM AEG from the For Sale forum for less than $200 (hell, I can get an AEG from RW for less than $200, not shipped mind, but its a starting point...)

I'd better stick with my original plan and get the MP5.

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant....airsoft-src-aeg

What forces would use this? I am thinking rainbow for some reason. (I know they are not real) Would seals use this or swat? I think SAS stands for Special Air Service. But to quote Tom Clancy: "But the only thing they had to do with aircraft, was blow them up or highjack them."

why buy cheap guns that are going to break, save and buy a TM or CA or ICS,

if you want a good loadout go for:

WC BDUs

WC Boonie

WC ELCS vest

LC2 belt Inc, 2 waterbottle pouches, 2 M16 Mag pouches, and a butt pack

US Issue Jungle boots,

or the same but with just LC2 webbing rather than the vest,

then save up and buy a decent AEG such as the TM M16a2 or CA M15A2,

that kit list and any A2 armalite rifle will get you a decent 1990s US Navy SEALs loadout like the one in your avatar, except they are using MP5s

I am sick of telling people why I cant buy high end guns...

1)my parents dont want me buying a gun over ~200 USD

2)I am on a tight budget

3)I dont play against highend guns...

There, now, nobody else say 'get a decent gun' it ###### me off!!!!!!!!!

I might add, politely, that if you were to look for a gun in the For Sale forum, and expertly haggled, Rules 1 and 2 wouldn't really apply :)

(oh, and if us suggesting you get a decent AEG is pissing you off, you think you constantly asking which LPEG is better is intellectually stimulating for us? ;))

I expect with a concerted effort and some patience to wait for the right deal, you could get a TM AEG from the For Sale forum for the price of a new Cyma MP5J...

I might add, politely, that if you were to look for a gun in the For Sale forum, and expertly haggled, Rules 1 and 2 wouldn't really apply :)

(oh, and if us suggesting you get a decent AEG is pissing you off, you think you constantly asking which LPEG is better is intellectually stimulating for us? ;))

I expect with a concerted effort and some patience to wait for the right deal, you could get a TM AEG from the For Sale forum for the price of a new Cyma MP5J...

:unsure: That is where the REAL bummer is. My dad wont let me buy second hand. But, Ill try...

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant....airsoft-src-aeg

What forces would use this? I am thinking rainbow for some reason. (I know they are not real) Would seals use this or swat? I think SAS stands for Special Air Service. But to quote Tom Clancy: "But the only thing they had to do with aircraft, was blow them up or highjack them."

If it's not too late for this already:

No-one, it's not a real gun. Swat, Rainbow, SEALs, Delta, or Spetsnaz don't use it... The power rangers may, though.

I want to go blackside SEAL.

Then you need the following items:

Sage nomex flight suit (if you're operating in mostly green places. If mostly desert or arid places, then substitute with a Tan flight suit). Assuming that you're "average" height or shorter, you can generally find these for $40 or less.

CIRAS or similar MOLLE-intensive protective vest, perhaps in CB? You can buy a quality version off of Redwolf for $150+S&H, which isn't bad. I would recommend the 'Maritime' version for a SEAL load-out, given that SEALs are supposed to operate around water most of the time.

Kneepads and elbow pads: Should be either OD or CB, and can be had from a number of retailers for a number of prices.

Flight gloves: Should, again, be either 'sage'/OD or CB. They can be had for as little as $14-17 a pair.

Boots: Should be of the suede persuasion. That will likely be the third largest expenditure after AEG and CIRAS.

Pro-tec helmet or similar: Should be in OD or CB, although I think I've seen pics of SEALs wearing black helmets.

Either the M4 or the MP5 would be appropriate for this load-out.

I want to have a camo BDU and a black vest.

:blink: That's not a SEAL load-out. Maybe a c. 1993 Delta Force....

If I go greenside, I would most likely get the WELL R-6. Their M4. The gun is more but the greenside gear is cheaper. Which one?

Greenside load-out:

Woodland or Desert BDUs OR Woodland or Desert MARPAT MCCUUs. The former is cheaper, the latter is spiffier (IMHO).

CB CIRAS (as with the blackside load out) OR LC-2 ALICE gear: A decent pistol belt, harness, a canteen or two (at your discretion), a pair of M16 triple mag pouches, and a butt pack should run you around $60+ depending on condition and manufacture. If you want to sink a lot of money into it, USCav sells a Blackhawk 'SEALs' webbing set that, apparently, has everything you'd ever need, for $200+ (don't recall the exact price).

Boonie hat in the appropriate pattern.

An M4 or AK would be appropriate for this load-out (although the AK would require that you buy different mag pouches)

I need some opinions.

What's your total budget, down to the penny?

I am in mid school...

Anyway, my budget is as of right now: 105.68 USD. I am sorry but I am not willing to put THAT much into a loadout. I just cant afford it. Ill get some cheaper american looking gear, see how it turns out, and then clasify it. Really, now I need to know which gun: the WELL R-7 (yes, the fullstock M4) or CYMA MP5. I think Ill get the R-7. I can get it from someone Ive ordered from before. So, could I get the R-7 (from now on called M4 SPC [is that right?]) I top BDU, a woodland vest, and have a SEAL greenside loadout. See, I play CQB woodland. That means woodland in like ~50 ft. apart. I really like the WELL M4 SPC. Its got rails... :wub:

I am in mid school...

I top BDU, a woodland vest, and have a SEAL greenside loadout. See, I play CQB woodland. That means woodland in like ~50 ft. apart. I really like the WELL M4 SPC. Its got rails... :wub:

Once again, this is not a SEAL/greenside loadout. This is BDUs and a tac vest... as have been all your other loadouts. You're just saying "I'm going to wear BDUs and a tac vest" and labeling it SWAT/SEAL/Spetsnaz etc.

Once again, this is not a SEAL/greenside loadout.  This is BDUs and a tac vest... as have been all your other loadouts.  You're just saying "I'm going to wear BDUs and a tac vest" and labeling it SWAT/SEAL/Spetsnaz etc.

Not exactly, I have US type camo. It is the desert kind. The spets would not wear that, but the seals would. But, basicaly, yes. That is kind of what I am doing, except with an accurate to the loadout weapon. All I am saying is, reccomend some CHEAP gear, and it should look American.

How about you talk to your parents and explain to them airsoft. Explain that if you buy a 100$ gun, you will spend around another 100$ in upgrades to bring it to the quality of the better gun. Explain that the 100$ is a chinese knockoff, which has horrible quality control. Tell them that any 300$ gun is going to be metal and last you a very long time. I really dont understand why this is so hard. Youve spent more than 300$ on airsoft so far. Parents arent stupid. They will understand.

*sigh* NOTHING YOU HAVE PURCHASED THUSFAR, WHEN COMBINED, QUALIFIES AS A GREENSIDE LOADOUT.

If you want a cheap greenside loadout for SEALs, and you're so obstinate that you won't back off on this, here's my suggestion:

-OD H or Y frame suspenders

-OD pistol belt

-Assorted OD pouches

-Woodland BDUs (not Marpat or ACU)

-Woodland boonie

You can add stuff like radios and such onto that.

*sigh* NOTHING YOU HAVE PURCHASED THUSFAR, WHEN COMBINED, QUALIFIES AS A GREENSIDE LOADOUT.

If you want a cheap greenside loadout for SEALs, and you're so obstinate that you won't back off on this, here's my suggestion:

-OD H or Y frame suspenders

-OD pistol belt

-Assorted OD pouches

-Woodland BDUs (not Marpat or ACU)

-Woodland boonie

You can add stuff like radios and such onto that.

Ok, will the WELL R-7 suffice for a greenside loadout? Then I could get all of that gear you mentioned.

Ok, thanks. I will most likely (since Gene's last lock up) get SEAL weapons and regular gear. Like the stuff you mentioned. That way I will have the SEAL weapons that I love, and gear I can afford! :D I am sorry to all who got agrivated or iritated with me, including you Gene. Sorry.

Archived