why do you guys buy real deal acc?

0nslaught

Its all about choice. I have both real and replica In some cases my friends and I do real steel shooting and these accesories do help. Two things i detest is anyone who talks down on someone who can ony afford the replicas, and those who complain why someone would buy the real stuff. If they have the money and they can afford it let them buy it, their money their choice

If you deal a lot with real guns/parts, you'll learn the difference between real parts and toys. At least in my case, I just got fed up with the toy parts' quality and the differences between real/toys and started replacing every possible airsoft part with real one. Expensive, yes, but afterwards you definitely are able to tell the difference. It's maybe like building a full-size miniature; you just want your gun to look exactly like real, not almost. Price tags become secondary in this process, if you really get hooked.

I'm with Crenna here. Take the TOP M60 for example. I was thrilled when I got mine about 2 years ago. A year ago, I saw some real M60 parts that Crenna had gotten and just had to have them. Most of the time, there's simply no competition between a replica and the real deal.

Another very good example are sights. I recently got an Eotech after saving up for it for quite some time and I'm not going back to replica sights. I don't detest them, it's just that once you've crossed the line of getting something "real", it's hard to imagine yourself getting something other than the "real deal".

It's the same thing with AKs. Once you've gotten a taste of a full steel AK AEG, pot metal versions just don't feel right anymore. I suppose it's all a matter of crossing that thin red line between the best replica and the real deal. it's hard to move from a replica to the real thing, but impossible to come back to the replica.

Archived