My CQB version of snakes gun

0nslaught

check it out guys! i know res you will love this! if you guys are Metal Gear Solid fans then you would have seen the MGS4 trailer. theres a scene in the trailer where two PMC mercanaries are standing and shooting. i replicated the weapon that the mercenary had but its a CQB version of it. ENJOY! oh and btw, still working on getting a KA troy type flash hider. ganna think about the red dot and flashlight.

SWEET! i found a picture of the mercenaries.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/img_3870796.html

thats his gun....and this is mine :D

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

Pretty isnt she :D;)^_^

Heres snakes gun

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/img_3074899.html ^_^

i didnt JUST add coyote color, i had to get the LE stock, i had to get the free float, i still need to get the troy flash hider, i had to get the foregrip, i had to get the front and rear sights, and i had to get the rail covers. im still thinking about the light and eotech though. i know for sure that i wont be getting the eotech. im saving up for a PGC kit for a p226

Theres a lot missing.  Alls you did was add some Coyote furniture and voila....

Hope to see the EOtech and M951 soon though!

Look at the picture.

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/714/714044/img_3870796.html

Look at the gun.

Forgive my inexperienced eye, but I don't see a lot missing.

Perhaps a series of taxing questions that need to be answered before you can log in to the forums should be put in place? I'm sure some equations such as asking what the answer to 2+2 would prevent many posts like some of the ones above.

Woah I totally missed this thread...that's a nice gun. Really nice. What did you use as the base gun, is it G&P? I really like what you've done with it, maybe you'll add some more :D . Once you try and duplicate the exact gun from the trailer, you'll end up finding yourself spending hundreds on an EOTech and a surefire, but what the hell.

Also, it takes courage to start a thread on an AEG based on a gun from a videogame/movie due to the flaming. No matter how hard you try there's always something that someone has to *badgeress* about. In my opinion a nice gun is a nice gun, even if it isn't a clone of what it was trying to imitate, and that is a nice gun.

'Lo, and the Lord didst say unto His people, "Twas better to be a poor man, with his brains raped out his ears, than a dead manです." And so the Lord did smite phoenix360mute and sent him unto the lower regions of the naval, castrating him and saying, "Tho' you go to be with the succubi, thou shalt get no tail, but only giveth *albatross* insteadです." And it was good and the people rejoiced and feasted upon the bloated carrion of justice.'

-Book of です, Act 2, Chapter 6, Verses 6-9
I think Viper's jealous :P

And I think you're an idiot, but you don't see me stating the obvious, now do you?

Yes, I'm jealous that this child (note the way he types, no person over 18 would have such horrid skills) has a bankroll on par with mine, yet because he's a child, he doesn't have to worry about paying bills.

Archived