Alucard's Jackal 13mm

Sanitarium

Alright, any clues on the base gun of this handgun, it's from an anime, Hellsing, if any of you know of it. Looks to be a VERY LARGE Desert Eagle. Gun seems to be about a foot and a half in length, fires 12mm rounds. I wont need it that large, just want the look of it.Here's a pic-

csbskin_41.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

bj02.jpg

That slide looks sooooooo boring.. I haven't seen the Anime, but is the gun like that? No markings?

Edit: Oops I can see the markings, but the rear portion of the slide should have some groove marks like on a Glock.

Watched the video, man that hammers real slow.... and the slide..... OMFG it's a moving cereal box..

The Jackal from the manga was essentially Beretta 92 (frame) based, with the great slab of a slide on top, and is what the Poseidon kit uses as its base.

An accurate version of the pistol from the anime is impossible to make due to it changing dimensions and design throughout, due to the somewhat poor and inconsistent cell art. That said, if you're using a 3d render to base it off, then I'd personally build a shell around a digicon straight custom.

Archived