Boixk

montymat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in a thread a sshort time ago i sold a TM hi capa to bioxk, he was a week late with the money, but that was OK because he said he would be a bit late. I posted the package on 09/10/2006, i pm'd jim informing him of this, on 12/10/06 he filed a dispute in paypal for no receipt of the package, as far as i'm concerned he should have talked to me first and at least waited until the 19th when the 5-10 day delivery time was up.

i am not happy that he is complainign about me after all of the stuff he put montymat and others through.

i should be able to sort this one out through paypal though- it just goes to show PAY WITH PAYPAL WHERE POSSSIBLE!!!!!

regards

munky

ok well can you help me out cuase im not that old never had to do this sort of thing...

what shall i do step ? this guy has obvioulsy takeing advantage of the fact that im young which is very childish ...

and for me gutting ...

so help is appreciated i listen rather than order around..

regards

montymat

He's been online yet again today at 5:45pm so it's not as if he isn't aware of the situation. My guess is he's been logging on to check this thread...........................

Go round his house with a parent/gaurdian, speak to his parents, explain the situation and if nothing comes of this inform the Police that someone has committed internet fruad/taken money by means of deception ect.

Don't let the Plod fob you off with the old excuse that "Its a civil matter therefore we cannot get involved...."

The above are criminal offences, therefore they are duty bound to investigate. If they refuse to look into it, ask to be put in contact with someone in a more senior position ect and keep plodding along until you get results.

He's probably reading this thread and thinking your just a silly little kid who wont do anything. It's time to take action and get this idiot sorted out, he's been given more than enough time to refund you.

Go round to his house with parents or inform the police asap.

It's sickening that scumbags get away with *beep* like this. If i had a son and he tried that *beep* i would of smashed his face in by now.

Get him sorted out!!

Montymat,

I understand that you are a minor therefore will be unable to persue this on your own without help.

I can only guess that you have not informed your parents, for obvious reasons, so I suggest you tell them (you will receive five minutes of ear bashing). In the long run they can get this rolling and you/they can get the Police involved asap and this whole affair sorted.

i have informed my parents , a while ago , i just said im waiting on a refund , i have seeked help from my freind who has said to go to a small claims cort , the plan is for my parents to wring the poilce and let them sort it out or my dad said he would go up to the address in a good manorloy way and just ask for the money back..im going to send one last PM to bioxk giving him today to pull his *fruitcage* finger out...

i no this has draged on just ive been away for a week , so trying to catch up on it , this will be sorted this week , ive waited to long for it..its been 3 weeks now...

thanks for the advise guys , keep it comin..

regards

montymat

My return PM to Monty:

I personally would go hardcore.

If someone did this to me I would give them the statutory one week to reply from a letter or email after it all began. Then if there has been no responce proceed with small claims, Police etc and rip the *albartroth* out of this sh#t and no dilly dallying.

Really your letting it drag on when you should have been at his throat from the start - one warning and that's it, but that's me.

Send him a PM, after going into town today or in the next few days(take a parent), saying that today you went to the local court to file for a small claim and that you also visited the Police to file criminal charges for obtaining goods by deception. Take all relevent info, i.e. print all transactions, pm's and emails and offer them for inspection by the authorities.

F#ck him up in court with costs, charges etc.

Best of luck,

Tom.

this has now been resovled one of bioxk m8s has sent me 140.00 paypalled...lol i found out some intresteing information..

bioxk never lived in cornwall , he lives in trent and hasnt been to cornwall for 2 years lol.....

ive now got my money so case closed thanks god thanks to all those who helped me really do and am thankful for it guys...

as for BIOXK DONT DEAL WITH HIM....

regards

montymat

Archived