Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt exactly the same, especially when the 'admin charge' works out more than the actual customs fee. Its just another way of making you bend over if you ask me.

Hopefully mine should ship tomorrow, felt very impulsive when this came out so im hoping its a winner.

I emailed nachos on airsoftretreat about getting one of these guns.He doesn't ship to the UK but i've asked him if he would consider it as there are a lot of interested parties in the UK.I haven't recieved an answer yet but as soon as i do it may be another source for this gun.However for the US members http://www.airsoftretreat.com/classifieds/...hp?product=7617

might be helpful,the quoted price is to the US only?

If you buy the 85 dollar non-scoped version and then buy the same scope (30 dollars I think), you spend about 15 dollars more.

I guess it isn't too much but I don't have enough for it now anyways. Plus, since I'm waiting for reviews to come out before I buy it anyways, I might as well wait for the scoped version to come.

Downside is, if they are downgrading it, I will be getting the weaker version. Even though it may be better for me, it will feel like my gun is... inferior?

Downside is, if they are downgrading it, I will be getting the weaker version. Even though it may be better for me, it will feel like my gun is... inferior?

Lol,gun power envy :P

I'm really not that bothered,it can only add to the overall life of the gun? :blink:

Someone send me one of these and I'll do a side-by-side review between the MP001 and this. I swear. It'll have everything! Accuracy, power, build quality, reliability, durability, flaws, everything! And in a month or so you can have the gun back. I swear. I swear. Maybe.

Someone send me one of these and I'll do a side-by-side review between the MP001 and this. I swear. It'll have everything! Accuracy, power, build quality, reliability, durability, flaws, everything! And in a month or so you can have the gun back. I swear. I swear. Maybe.

haha, well thats real convincing. i'm sure by the time someone sends you one theres going to be a full review on it. but hey, someone might send you one, ;)

what are the advantages of using the zero trigger set?

also do you know if the KA light trigger set is any good?

it seems to be cheaper than the laylax zero trigger set but looks similar

on another note, i hope when gunner picks up the new shipment pf l96 clones that he also grabs some spare mags for em....?

what are the advantages of using the zero trigger set?

also do you know if the KA light trigger set is any good?

it seems to be cheaper than the laylax zero trigger set but looks similar

on another note, i hope when gunner picks up the new shipment pf l96 clones that he also grabs some spare mags for em....?

The Zero Trigger set is supposed to be stronger and more adjustable than the standard trigger.

The KA light trigger set - I dunno about that, but aapparently it disabled all the safeties on the rifle.

I was thinking of using a heavier BB in it anyway to bring it down to acceptable fps.If they down grade to power that can only be good for the gun,it will probably still be quite high anyway.As long as the limit is acceptable for UK sites i don't mind the gun be an occasional piece.I'm a fat knacker who is completely unfit but i'm a sneaky fat knacker & this gun might just suit me & my blobby style? :P

Using heavier BB's will drop the FPS, but not the POWER level - which is what sites are really concerned with when they use a chrono. :rolleyes:

Archived