Chinese made L96A1

gunner-airsoft

Can someone tell me in which parallel universe he's not just said exactly the same thing as I did, but told me I'm wrong? :rolleyes:

Of course not.

He used lots of different words and all in a different order so you must be wrong.

:P

does any one know if the non scoped version has a scope rail on top?

Yep. It's just not bundled with the scope like the other one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
does any one know if the non scoped version has a scope rail on top?

hey burning ghost have correctly setup your hop up for the .43 bbs?

it could be another reasons why its shooting high....

Haven't adjusted the hop at all yet. I need to be outdoors and get a bit of distance for that. Not an option where I am due to lack of garden. :(

I've shot Burning Ghosts L96 and must say it's a beast! I'm gutted I missed out.

Whilst shooting with the .43's it's a gem, although I'd like to try some .30's or .36's. I can't wait to get this into a field and do some distance shots with it.

I took a few pics on my camera phone, not good but you get the idea!

PICS

PS the Bipod is a Harris one not an L96 specific. A point to mention though is the Bipod nub (?) is pretty strong!

Nah, I find spring rifles pretty heavy to pull and this one is by no means anywhere near a gas rifle! It's heavy, but not too heavy ... (he's my brother!)

I managed to get the Harris onto Burning Ghosts rifle pretty easy without any adaptors, however, it didn't sit close to the body as the body of the L96 is pretty square compared to a 'more rounded' M24. Having said this it is not ugly and is still VERY useable.

Havent really checked it, but this thread could become the "Longest Airsoft News Thread" on Arnies of all times!!

And, if you allow me to say this, an L96 at 500 FPS for 85$ deserves nothing less than this....

hey eveyone I am back.....

I heard the chinese police is inspecting the factory that manufacture that L96....so they stopped the production for a few days. hope they can resume the production soon....

and I heard the M14 will be released within this week....along with 1 more unknown gun.

not sure its CYMA or AGM (DE). but I know the production of the AGM M14 is completed, so the chance ifor AGM is really big.

will start a new thread when I have it.

it is now 6:34 am here i still around.....got to sleep!!

Another pic before I go to bed. :P

More or less same as before. 10 shots with 0.43s at just over 10 metres this time. Scope is still not zeroed in, (laziness on my part). The angle I was shooting at was a lot better this time.

Test 2 with 0.43

9 shots within 1 inch and only 1 stray out by about 1.5 inches. Can't wait to skirmish with this rifle. :D

Now, to the tune of "Money for Nothing", everyone sing along...."I want my.....I want my M-Fourteeeeeeen....."

LMAO, yeah this gun is awesome and the price, omg. I should get one, so whats the deal with china I thought they only made like 20-60 dollar cheapo plastic everythings from some no name company. Now we have TM knock offs Maruzon knock offs, and there basically the same exact gun with very slight differences that really dont effect a thing, that cheap labor got to love it,lol.

those of you that arent used to finding stuff outside the airsoft market, if you want to grease the cylinder etc, use molybdenum disulphate... get that at mechanical garages or hardware stores. i got mine from halfords (do you get that in the states?) and it worked a charm on my VSR. (compared to the silicone grease i got from maplins) the cost is similar, but the value you get on the moly grease is just well worth it... will last you years in airsoft use. and i mean it.

hopefully that'll help on the trigger pull and as for the scopes... PERSONALLY i prefer huge scopes... i go for the 50 scopes at a minimum, only because i like to have a clear picture of what im looking at :)

this post may be slightly off topic but im just trying to help :P that's all...

and btw... what rail is it? 11mm? weaver? walt rails?

Those groupings at just 15meters(60ft) is pretty crappy.... Your definately getting what you pay for...

I disagree - an inch is less than the distance between your eyeballs.

9 out of ten shots within an inch is pretty damm impressive.

It's wether it that consistant at 30 meters is the question, and I don't see how you can make that judgment - unless you've handled/fires the replica in question. <_<

Now its looking really nice. lets say you get an inch grouping within 30 feet. Please remember this is not a tight barrel. add a 6.03 tight barrel, match grade .43 BBs, good hop setting, a really good scope and bipod, and this would rock even more. Since he is shooting with heavy BBs he would be able to hit larger targets consistently compared to .2 or .25 since air resistance wont affect the BBs that much compared to shooting lighter ones. Oh and those shots are awesome. :)

Archived