weird realizations

otherrandomhero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, on multiple accounts you've stated your dislike of me, you can stop now.

On multiple accounts? Having over one account is against the rules.. I doubt GuzziHero would register a new account to give someone like you negative reputation points. Assuming and accusations are fun, aren't they? :rolleyes:

yes, on multiple accounts you've stated your dislike of me, you can stop now.

I have one account. GuzziHero.

Anyone else who has insulted or neg-repped you...is not me. Im sure the mods could IP check to prove that fact.

Or maybe...just maybe...your attitudes and stupid list making, not to mention your attempts to self-inflate yourself using suggestions of animal cruelty, have annoyed more people than just myself?

On multiple accounts? Having over one account is against the rules.. I doubt GuzziHero would register a new account to give someone like you negative reputation points. Assuming and accusations are fun, aren't they?  :rolleyes:

Absolutely :) Im not that dumb! Especially after all the trouble I had getting onto Arnies in the first place!

I have one account.  GuzziHero.

Anyone else who has insulted or neg-repped you...is not me.  Im sure the mods could IP check to prove that fact.

Or maybe...just maybe...your attitudes and stupid list making, not to mention your attempts to self-inflate yourself using suggestions of animal cruelty, have annoyed more people than just myself?

Absolutely :)  Im not that dumb!  Especially after all the trouble I had getting onto Arnies in the first place!

My "on mulitple accounts" i mean "on multiple occasions," sorry for that little mixup there, but i assumed people knew. I am well aware you can only have one account on this forum. I took the kitten comment out of my profile earlier today because i saw how many people it had upset. Note that i don't condone animal cruelty in any way (so long as you don't count hunting/fishing as animal cruelty, i know a few people who do), i had that in my profile as a joke originally, not intending to "inflate my ego" and whatnot, but seeing how it turned serious I have removed it. Hope this helps.

I wasn't trying to incur any arguement with my original post, or this thread at all, my apologies if it did. IIRC, you were the one making the insulting post.

Ive just come to the wierd realistion that you are a *bleep*ing maroon who really should be euthanized. If you really murder kittens, youre a *bleep*. If you dont, then dont be so stupid as to boast that you do. Oh, and stop making stupid threads full of lists in order to inflate the size of your ePenis.

Actually, thats not a wierd realisation...I knew that already.

Yes, it appears i recall correctly. If you have some large problem with list making (which i'll stop now since so many people were annoyed by it) then maybe you could tell me you have a problem with it instead of blatantly insulting me and telling me to commit assisted suicide. Again, sorry. Also Misfit, you're just being a complete jackass to me, as i assume you've realized. Cut the sh*t, okay? I never wanted to offend you, i naturally expected a similar attitude.

Lastly, sledge, go ahead if you provide me proof of my attitude that will justify a neg-rep. Didn't you state you left this thread a few posts ago though? Oh well, i'm not one to discriminate.

Also Misfit, you're just being a complete jackass to me, as i assume you've realized. Cut the sh*t, okay? I never wanted to offend you, i naturally expected a similar attitude.

I'm not being a complete jackass, you're acting like one in nearly all of your posts, and it's irritating.

I'll "cut the *beep*" (by that I assume you mean the negative reps), if you stop posting stupid stuff that annoys me so that I give you a negative rep.

You're trying to make a diplomatic/truce-like post or something here, I'm guessing, but you don't seem able to do it. "You're just being a complete jackass", "Cut the *beep*".

Oh sorry, i didn't realize you were a menstruating *badgeress* who negs people he randomly decides to dislike.

"Menstruating *badgeress*", yeah, that's not offensive. :rolleyes: "Who negs people he randomly decides to dislike" - you were telling people what to discuss. "I never wanted to offend you" don't tell people what to discuss, it's offensive, rude, and bloody annoying, it got my back up straight away. You came accross condesendidly, patronising, just because you got some good marks on your report, doesn't mean you know it all, which is how you act. <_<

Archived