China M14 clones now on Philipipnes shores

joeshred

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
120 - 130 $ give or take.

Are there any trades on this gun? Gunner says metal reciever which makes it a good candidate for a transplant. The trades are a mute point but I want to know If there are any or what they look like. Trades can be found behind the rear iron site on the heal of the reciever if someone doesnt know ^_^

Thanks in advance.

Nov. 10, 2006

Pros and Cons and some solutions of the Kart m14...

Pros

-a battle/marching rifle.......it's a classic rifle that could have gotten it's own real era but due to the m16 which stoled most of the action during the vietnam war but still, the looks and charm alone is simply irresistable.

-basic rifle stock configuration.....anyone who loves a full rifle stock will surely feel at home with this.

-98% metal......latest batch now has metal gas tube and front band or clamp. Just the battery cover is plastic now.

-full metal working reciever......well atleast you can simulate some cycle/c0cking moves and enjoy the sound it produces.

-well cloned.....they did a fine job cloning almost everything on Marui's m14.

-standardized gears......any gear sets that works and fits on version2/3 gb's will fit and shld work on kart's

slightly modified version 7 gearbox.

-long barrel........500mm brass inner barrel with a 6.08 ID. good enough groupings and accuracy once hop is finetuned that is.

-metal hi-cap mag.........400+ rounder with good spring coil inside.

-fully adjustable rear sight.......elevation and windage setting easily manipulated.

-sturdy stock........3 variants... OD rubberized green, Black, and the classic simulated woodstock. you can also easily hooked up the sling without any worry of barrel mis-alignment of whatsoever.

-strong enough motor and gearbox shell can handle sp120 and even a pdi190.

-can be converted to an m21 sniper configuration or even as a soc 16 cqb galore.

-cheapest m14 you can get, so far.

Cons...

-very complex to dismantle.

-might be too long for some to handle.

-performance in stock form ain't totally good but once finetuned or upgraded it will shine.

-misfeeds.....yeah it misfeeds a little. sector chip still neeeded.

-hop up.....needs tweaking to seal it fully as well thickening the part holding the barrel so bb's would fly straighter.

-dummy bolt catch.......can be modded to make it work though.

-plastic battery cover.

-switch assembly.......might burned out early if too much rapid semi fires is applied. a relay will prevent that.

-weak stock nicad batts.... forget using this stock batts once you installed a stronger spring.

-weak selector switch levers....just be gentle with the selector to prevent the levers from breaking.

-noisy motor.......re-shimming and better lubrication can lessen the noise a little.

-battery compartment needs further tweaking in order to easily put 9.6 volts sub-c large battery packs.

-quite heavy once the large batteries are in.

Bottomline........all these cons can all diminished once the gun is fully optimized by a good gunsmith or

a very enthusiastic DIY'ers.

Well, that's it. Hope I got everything covered. If not plz inform me. I'll add it up.

Nov. 10, 2006

Pros and Cons and some solutions of the Kart m14...

Pros

-a battle/marching rifle.......it's a classic rifle that could have gotten it's own real era but due to the m16 which stoled most of the action during the vietnam war but still, the looks and charm alone is simply irresistable.

-basic rifle stock configuration.....anyone who loves a full rifle stock will surely feel at home with this.

-98% metal......latest batch now has metal gas tube and front band or clamp. Just the battery cover is plastic now.

-full metal working reciever......well atleast you can simulate some cycle/c0cking moves and enjoy the sound it produces.

-well cloned.....they did a fine job cloning almost everything on Marui's m14.

-standardized gears......any gear sets that works and fits on version2/3 gb's will fit and shld work on kart's

slightly modified version 7 gearbox.

-long barrel........500mm brass inner barrel with a 6.08 ID. good enough groupings and accuracy once hop is finetuned that is.

-metal hi-cap mag.........400+ rounder with good spring coil inside.

-fully adjustable rear sight.......elevation and windage setting easily manipulated.

-sturdy stock........3 variants... OD rubberized green, Black, and the classic simulated woodstock. you can also easily hooked up the sling without any worry of barrel mis-alignment of whatsoever.

-strong enough motor and gearbox shell can handle sp120 and even a pdi190.

-can be converted to an m21 sniper configuration or even as a soc 16 cqb galore.

-cheapest m14 you can get, so far.

Cons...

-very complex to dismantle.

-might be too long for some to handle.

-performance in stock form ain't totally good but once finetuned or upgraded it will shine.

-misfeeds.....yeah it misfeeds a little. sector chip still neeeded.

-hop up.....needs tweaking to seal it fully as well thickening the part holding the barrel so bb's would fly straighter.

-dummy bolt catch.......can be modded to make it work though.

-plastic battery cover.

-switch assembly.......might burned out early if too much rapid semi fires is applied. a relay will prevent that.

-weak stock nicad batts.... forget using this stock batts once you installed a stronger spring.

-weak selector switch levers....just be gentle with the selector to prevent the levers from breaking.

-noisy motor.......re-shimming and better lubrication can lessen the noise a little.

-battery compartment needs further tweaking in order to easily put 9.6 volts sub-c large battery packs.

-quite heavy once the large batteries are in.

Bottomline........all these cons can all diminished once the gun is fully optimized by a good gunsmith or

a very enthusiastic DIY'ers.

Well, that's it. Hope I got everything covered. If not plz inform me. I'll add it up.

My Wallet is already screaming in pain... Why did you have to mention its 98% metal :( Ohh wells I guess its an Xmas Present :) How well made is the black stock? Is it equal to the OD Stock for the TM? Less More???

I can already smell the new metal reciever mmm.... By the time I'm done with this I'll have a nice hybrid. Aka, I'll have a TM M14 with a new reciever (Somethign i've been waiting for for an eternity) Black Stock or Camo Stock ( Which is becoming a E2 someday) Two gearbox set ups, One for high ROF (most likely the KART gearbox) and one for High FPS (TM Gearbox) I could do a hack mod on the KART Barrel and make it a SOC16. All this with a TM barrel/hop assembly. The solutions are ENDLESS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH... hrm... ohh ###### my wallet is bursting into flames :( ohh noes!

BUDDY RICH: Ive heard several people saying they will wait a little so they can get better versions with all those flaws solutioned; do you know if thats true? I mean: does the new version (the one with metal gas tube) have less flaws than the first version they sold?

Thanks!

just incase someone wants to know, i asked actionhobbys.co.uk when they woudl have this in stock and they said around december/january, guess thats my christmas present gone then.

It will probably be more expensive than importing it from HK although I suppose you will get some sort of waranty.

BUDDY RICH: Ive heard several people saying they will wait a little so they can get better versions with all those flaws solutioned; do you know if thats true? I mean: does the new version (the one with metal gas tube) have less flaws than the first version they sold?

Thanks!

Yeah that's the best way to deal with china guns. the later batches tends to have better stock performance. quality control gets better as newer

units are made or assembled. aside lower price tags.

yet i'm quite happy with my kart m14 so far after 2 field games already.

people kept testing it especially the hi-enders if it's any good

and tnkfully it performed quite ok. the range and fps was good enough most of them implied.

and beside me is a tm m14 (m21 config) hehe. my good pal lended me his marui

so may be i might post some more pics to compare the parts for once and for all. his rifle needed some maintenance work anyhow. the darn thing is quite heavy and the mag wobbles. kart's mag catch is more tighter. no wobble at all.

Semi-auto cut off lever...

Here are two m14 cut off levers.

Left side is a kart m14 cut off lever in good condition.

Right side is from a tm m14 now totally worned out COL

so there is no more semi-auto when selected. gun will fire at full auto nevertheless.

Good thing kart made that part thick enough.

Just keep the part that touches the sector gear well lubricated and it shld last long enough.

I just use my semi when de-c0cking and chronoing the gun to keep

the lever and the switch assembly from frying and faster wear and tear.

m14-cut-off-lever_1.jpg

m14-cut-off-lever_3.jpg

m14-cut-off-lever_2.jpg

Archived