For all you long-time users...

Bob the Angry Potato

He's back.

http://www.myspace.com/loonthegoon

We actually took down his forum, and his site, and 2 of his Myspaces. It's been about a year, but he's back on TEH INTORWEBS and is playing with his daddy's guns once again.

For those who don't know, he was basically a kid who was massively trolled by the collective members of Arnies and a few other sites, like AirsoftCanada and a few nonrelated forums. However, most of the credit has to go to here.

His site died about a week after the crapflood, I expected he'd be gone. I have suspicions there's another forum... somewhere.

Oh, by the way, he has a personal messageboard.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/MessageBoa...m?BandID=496249

Who says they're mine?

;)

EDIT-

I see a little silhouetto of a man

scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the fandango

thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me

Galileo, galileo

Galileo galileo

Galileo figaro

but I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me

he’s just a poor boy from a poor family

spare him his life from this monstrosity

easy come easy go, will you let me go

Bismillah no, we will not let you go let him go

Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go

Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go

Will not let you go-let me go

Will not let you go let me go

No,no,no,no,no,no,no-

Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-

So you think you can love me and leave me to die-

Oh baby-cant do this to me baby-

Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight

And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later

Looked at my kingdom I was finally there

To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

For the win.

Why waste your energy on him? He's already a "gangsta" with a Myspace account, so by definition he's already failed at life.

He kinda has a point. Why invade his forum and post stupid, pointless comments about him?

Well, I have to admit, it's fairly funny.

And the first time, it got him off the Internet for about a year. He's said so many horrible, racist things that it's kind of hard not to.

He never made any point about 'why invade my forum', he just threatened to kill us all and rape our sisters/mothers. At least, he did last time.

And the first time, it got him off the Internet for about a year. He's said so many horrible, racist things that it's kind of hard not to.

Last I heard it wasn't illegal to say horrible or racist things on the Internet.

He never made any point about 'why invade my forum', he just threatened to kill us all and rape our sisters/mothers. At least, he did last time.

Did he do all that unprovoked, or was it because you started taking the ###### out of him and just generally antagonising him?

If you and everyone else find it funny then more power to ya, but there's a certain sense of irony that I just can't ignore here.

Last I heard it wasn't illegal to say horrible or racist things on the Internet.

Did he do all that unprovoked, or was it because you started taking the ###### out of him and just generally antagonising him?

If you and everyone else find it funny then more power to ya, but there's a certain sense of irony that I just can't ignore here.

He was invaded because-

1) He had a section devoted to what serial killers and rapists he idolized. What sparked it is his section devoted to horrible methods of rape and torture, and what he'd like to do to people he didn't like- also racism, sexism, objectifying women and murder. Most notably is a member who posted on his site about how they had survived an African death squad, was forced to kill his grandfather, and had immigrated to Canada- this post didn't even contain in insult, yet Loonacy posted something along the lines of 'haha u *badgeress* i hope u die and go to hell like ur grampa and parents'

2) Invading isn't really illegal either. With the amount of /b/tards on Arnies, they could probably attest to that.

Thou is the old second person singular pronoun of the English language. Thou is the nominative case; the oblique/objective (functioning as both accusative and dative) is thee, and the genitive is thy or thine.

It basically means 'you'.

It means 'you', but it's also terribly impolite unless you kow me personally. ;)

However, I think he was asking me what my l337 was meant to say. It was in aid of congratulating Mr Ninja on the awesomness of his interface.

LOLOLOL!!! i am interface!

interface.jpg

for those of you that dont understand this whole interface thing... may i introduce you to arfenhouse? go to newgrounds and watch the first 2 episodes...

the rest are poo

other than that:

serious.jpg

It means 'you', but it's also terribly impolite unless you kow me personally. ;)

However, I think he was asking me what my l337 was meant to say. It was in aid of congratulating Mr Ninja on the awesomness of his interface.

How does one get into this 'kow' business and what does it entail?

OMFG I hate this uni network, it censors *fruitcage* everything. Someone give me a recap on what's happened with that ###### showing off his daddy's guns and rapping about it?

His momma got scared and said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel air!"

Archived