For all you long-time users...

Bob the Angry Potato

WTF is this all about?

"OMG! There's objectionable stuff on the Internet!!!"

When did this happen and why wasn't I told?

Who made you the internet police?

WTF are you doing internet stalking this person for at least a year?

After you drive this person insane are you going to pick some other random internet weirdo and hound them for years?

Get over it and get a life. :waggle:

I'm reporting this thread and, for the love of god, I hope the mods crush any further mention of this without mercy.

Just read some of that messageboard.

I can't believe people are dumb enough and bored enough to spend their time posting that sort of junk just to annoy some muppet on the internet.

Jeez, some people must have wasted hours or even days buggering about posting nonsense on that messageboard.

Again, get a life.

Just read some of that messageboard.

I can't believe people are dumb enough and bored enough to spend their time posting that sort of junk just to annoy some muppet on the internet.

Jeez, some people must have wasted hours or even days buggering about posting nonsense on that messageboard.

Again, get a life.

After looking at it, it all looks like 4chan copypasta.

:huh:

Looks exactly like whatever would happen if a site was posted on /i/ or exposed to 4chan/7chan. Seems that's what happened, especially with names like 'nigra' and 'pedobear'.

Looks more like what a site'd look like after 10 minutes on /i/, is all, not hours or days.

Archived