Need help with Gift !

Noodle_2000

Hello Arnie members,

I am in need of some advice. Alright heres the story, my friend gave me his UTG Ak-47... For Free :o , which he just got a few days ago. Yup, I said no :waggle: . But he pretty much forced it upon me :D . Now that I'm stuck with a free $100 gun, I feel kinda bad :( . For one he's a great friend, and he just bought a CA AUG. Now I really want to give him a gift of some sort. Maybe something that would go nice with his AUG.

Thanks for the advice. (I'm lovin' the smilies.)

Gary B.

My first thought would be, as Spatney says, a scope BUT there's always the risk he might not like it or already wants a particular one.

Airsofters always need batteries and mags. Either get him a couple of batteries or mags. Personally, I'd be worried the batteries I got might turn out to be cheap rubbish so mags FTW. :)

No joke dude. I am not joking at all. I am dead serious, I have no purpose for lying. He placed it on the drive way because he was getting something for his G36C. Then his brother backed out of the driveway, not seeing the gun. Now the good news is that it still functions, just cosmetically its screwd up a bit.

Gary B.

Phantom kit maybe? Although it may not be in his taste, and i don't know if it would work anymore. If his barrel is screwed up at all (or even if it isn't) i'd reccomend a tightbore barrel and maybe a nice hopup unit to go with it.

EDIT: in answer to the post above: This may be completely wrong, but i assume it's because an MP5 is made with muliple sections throughout, whereas the AUG is pretty much one big body and a scope on top with a barrel running through it.

now how can an aug get run over by a car and not break but people fall on ther full metal mp5's and they snap in half...

because if you read the post right above yours, it says that the AUG was dragged, which means it wasnt actually run over, but just pushed by the wheel of the car along the driveway ;)

if it was run over, then id say its BS that the gun still works, but if it was just pushed along the floor.. nothing special about that..

if its possible to get new AUG bodies, get him that as a present, if not, then maybe get him a few spare mags, and a vest to put the mags if he doesnt already have one

Archived