• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest this to be used in conjunction with something like the Systema Trigger switch. It might or might not solve the full auto jamming issue, but I still think it's not safe to have that too-tight switch in there and replacing both parts is probably best.

When I installed the new switch, my gun stopped shooting in semi. Semi would fire full-auto, and Full Auto would fire full-auto. Replacing the cutoff lever should give me semi-fire capability back. I've got one ordered, I'll post my results.

Edited by n00bTard

Just wondering, if anyone here has also installed a Magpul MIAD grip on their VFC HK416, could you please let me know how tightly you screwed on the base plate and to what level you set the motor height?

Ever since installing my MIAD grip I've been getting nothing but a bloody loud, ugly scratching sound when I try to fire the gun - but I've opened up my gear box, and all the parts look fine and in order, nothing appears to be damaged.... which is why I can't fire out what's going wrong and why it ain't working! :unsure:

Any ideas? :)

If there's anyone who owns a HK416 and hasn't replaced the switch assembly yet, I'd suggest to test with a new cut-off lever first and if it doesn't work, buy the switch assemly too. How about that vertical grip you ordered alpha54? I'm still anxious to know how it fits :D

Ah yes, completely forgot about that mate! :P

It seems like it should fit fine, and its a damn nice grip, but after attaching it there is a fair bit of wobble. Haven't decided yet whether to just keep using it, or whether to get the "official" VFC HK416 forward grip. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well i didn't read all the reviews but I have one and *fruitcage* LOVE IT!. Its like my 6th gun and its amazing...i only run good guns and its one of the best i have....i bought mine from bayunion.com and the gun works so freaking well, and it was cheap...you guys a paying like 450 or sumthing...i got mine for 360 new.

I fielded my HK416 for the first time since I purchased it in January. I must say it preformed very nicely, quite possibly the best gun ive ever owned. I put through 600 rounds on it and it didn't skip a beat.

After reading all your comments, I just can't stand waiting those 2 or 3 weeks until my 416 arrives :( Why, oh, why does the shipping has to take so long? <_<

I'm reapeting my question from before. Has anyone used a Reel Steel Magpul MIAD grip on HK416. Does it fit without mods, or it doesn't fit at all? I'm curious, because airsoft MIAD is just less than 15$ cheaper than the RS one with full set of panels.

It is possible to mod the real one to fit as a user here on Arnies has but the time and trouble you'll have to go through doesn't make it worth it, better off with the Airsoft version.

HI there i have a problem that i hope you people can help me with.

It´s like this i don´t like the peq box on the new VFC M416, and i have been

looking at the Lipo batteries and others that are kinda small.

And what i am wondering is how much space is their in the M416s handguard, i know it

has space but not how much.

I would like to know how long an object it fits, and the thickness of it.

Example would it fit something like this:

112x34x17mm or does it need to be thinner, shorter etc.

I have also looked trough the batteries that wgc company is selling, and there is thin but long ak batteries that may fit, i am only planning to keep

this gun stock, i have no plans to upupgradet whatsoever.

HI there i have a problem that i hope you people can help me with.

It´s like this i don´t like the peq box on the new VFC M416, and i have been

looking at the Lipo batteries and others that are kinda small.

And what i am wondering is how much space is their in the M416s handguard, i know it

has space but not how much.

I would like to know how long an object it fits, and the thickness of it. 

Example would it fit something like this:

112x34x17mm or does it need to be thinner, shorter etc.

I have also looked trough the batteries that wgc company is selling, and there is thin but long ak batteries that may fit, i am only planning to keep

this gun stock, i have no plans to upupgradet whatsoever.

i use a ready mag with some custom 2000 9.6v cells in the mag and looks much better than the peq box

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...products_id=678

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=519

Those are both the trigger wire assembly and the selector plate i need for the full auto probalem right? Dang my rifle has been thru 5,000 rounds and the fuse blew out. I bought a new fuse today and bam bam bam bam, it starts going crazy.

If the links provided arent what im looking for, are there any CA or USA based stores that carry the right items?

This will work for wiring it forward: http://www.hotspotairsoft.com/hsastore/pro...products_id/705

This will work for wiring to the rear: http://www.hotspotairsoft.com/hsastore/pro...products_id/704

This will also work for wiring it the rear: http://www.hotspotairsoft.com/hsastore/pro...products_id/756

And this for wiring it forward: http://www.hotspotairsoft.com/hsastore/pro...products_id/757