Funny Military Pics

USMC grunt

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got something to ask Viper

So how did that Asso thing all started?

And is that the end of that MSN thinge..

That was very entertaining ( no, really! )

Do you have to other half of the story or is that it,

And I love the way that they answer back, very immature. especially with teh hahahahahahahahahaaaah... thing..

oh, sry... I don't have any funny pictures with me... :P

Oh and the L85 is alrite... don't like it thou...

Woozie

Got something to ask Viper

So how did that Asso thing all started?

I -1'd him. That's it.

And is that the end of that MSN thinge..

That's pretty much it. The rest of it got chaotic because I accidently invited everyone on my contact list, so those two morons pretty much shut up because they 'couldn't handle the geekiness'.

That was very entertaining ( no, really! )

That's pretty much all Asso was good for.

Do you have to other half of the story or is that it,

That's all I got. I don't know what happened to the rest of it, I think I deleted it. Might be on the computer somewhere, but between 480gb, I really don't wanna look for it.

And I love the way that they answer back, very immature. especially with teh hahahahahahahahahaaaah... thing..

Yep. Love how they think they're winning the argument by acting like a couple of two year olds.

Looks like USMC Grunt was dishonorably discharged from Arnie's  :D
Some say he was dishonorably discharged from the boot camp with additional penalty of some kind (which was not exactly covered), others - that he was dishonorably booted and covered with penile discharge, which was not exactly campy. :D
Whilst some may think that the MoD is taking a step backwards with it's recent budget cuts, anyone who has used the L85 thinks they are taking a step fowards.

LOL That's one of my mates in my Bn! That pic was taken last year when he was down Bisley on the Regimental shooting team.

(they werent using Baker rifles, :P that pic was taken for the 2007 Green Jacket calender i think)

Darkchild

Target acquisition and tracking by Apple - now there is an alternative to your scope blue screening!

Yeah, it'd be overpriced, absolutely useless and when it crashes it'll completely *fruitcage* the OS and require either a complete re-installation of the OS or a sledgehammer to fix.

Yeah, it'd be overpriced, absolutely useless and when it crashes it'll completely *fruitcage* the OS and require either a complete re-installation of the OS or a sledgehammer to fix.

But at least it'll be user-friendly....until they want to change something to make it easier.

Archived