KJW p226, KWJ USP or KWA usp?

kevshin21

Hey guys I was wondering which one would be a good gun out of those 3? I need it to have very good accuracy, not be a gas hog and mags to be inexpensive. I know some of you will say "do a damn seach" which I did, but want more input than 2 reviews. Thanks in advance. Also would the compacts for usp be better?

here are the links

KJW p226

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...ory_Code=GP_KJW

KJW usp

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...ory_Code=GP_KJW

KWA usp

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1400

KWA usp compact

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=528

thanks in advance :)

Remove the KJW USP from your choices.

The KJW P226 isn't bad, but needs a little pre-work to fire flawlessly.

The P226 is better but it still looks cheap & nasty IMO.

Yeah, the one without trades is a little too shiny. Tossed it a few times in the bushes to get it "roughed up" and looks pretty decent now. But at least the metal used on it is pretty durable this time around. I accidentally dropped (blames innertia and a shoulder holster with worn out velcro) the gun chest high on bare concrete. I picked it up, rechambered it, and got two kills almost instantly.

The KSC/KWA USPc isn't bad either but I found too many users having their slide lock lever break on them.

I myself would not recommend the KJW stuff but either the USP or the USPc would be fine as a back-up. If you had the extra then a TM gun would be better but still the USP is nice to have if you dont intend using it every second in a match. I have used both USP types and was happy with the results. Thats all i have to say.

'FireKnife'

I just got me the kjw p226(no trades) and just one thing--> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW:

- amazing feeling. good weight thanks to full metal costruction(no potmetal)

- really nice finish, no seamlines like the tm p226(abs).

- magazine(25bb's) doesn't leak,I can get about 42 shots out of one fill with gas

- working decocker

- good power about 300-320 fps with predator ultra and 350ishfps with green gas(yes it takes green without problems,even the manual shows a canister of green gas): was tested withe the poormans chrono coca-cola can test.

-range about 30-40 meters-->30 meters to get a clean hit on a mansize target, at 40 meters the bb wont have the power to be felt hard, but you can hit someone(tested on brother :D )

-good strong blowback

-ITS FULL METAL !!!!

just get one ,you will be pleased

as extras I'm getting me the vfc silencer adapter and outerbarrel.

- amazing feeling. good weight thanks to full metal costruction(no potmetal)

Somebody got their first GBB? :rolleyes:

Exactly what sort of metal do you think it's made of if not "pot metal"?

I have owned the KWA USP, great gun, big, VERY big.

Erm, it's about the size of a Glock 19. It's classed as a "compact". :huh:

Let me see, 12 rounds of .45 vs 15 of 9mm?  The USP is a full size handgun, almost as large as a Mk23, and larger than a 1911.  DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Cheers,

Daniel

No is aint, on either count. It's smaller than a 1911 and MUCH smaller than a Mk23. Sitting here with my KJW USP and my KWA G19 and my KSC MK23 and my WE HiCapa I am pretty well equipped to comment on their relative sizes.

If you think the USP is "very big" then you must have rather petite and effeminate hands. ;)

Oh yeah? I have shot the REAL G19, REAL 1911, REAL M9, and owned a KWA USP. Are you sure you don't have the compact model? Here is some information for you:

HKPro on the USP

The USP compact

HK USA Handguns page

USP page

USP Compact page

Still having difficulty? Try looking at the dimensions.

Cheers,

Daniel

The USP is a full sized pistol, if you doubt me, go hang with the Lightfighter gang and they'll straighten you up. As you can see in your own picture, the USP is distinctly larger and longer than the compact G19.

As for "petite and effeminate hands" my hand are big and strong enough for real 1911's which your's cant seem to handle. Maybe yours are too big and fat.

Cheers,

Daniel

The USP is a full sized pistol, if you doubt me, go hang with the Lightfighter gang and they'll straighten you up.  As you can see in your own picture, the USP is distinctly larger and longer than the compact G19.

As for "petite and effeminate hands" my hand are big and strong enough for real 1911's which your's cant seem to handle.  Maybe yours are too big.

Cheers,

Daniel

Look at the pretty pictures.

See that you are wrong. :rolleyes:

The USP is a full sized pistol, if you doubt me, go hang with the Lightfighter gang and they'll straighten you up.  As you can see in your own picture, the USP is distinctly larger and longer than the compact G19.

As for "petite and effeminate hands" my hand are big and strong enough for real 1911's which your's cant seem to handle.  Maybe yours are too big and fat.

Cheers,

Daniel

Hang on.

YOU said the USP was "almost" the same size as the Mk23. You can see from the pictures that the USP is much closer in size to the G19 than the Mk23 so I think I'm within my rights to say the USP is "almost" the same as a G19.

Also, where'd the idea that "I can't handle" any gun come from?

I'm a bit baffled by that. :blink:

Whoops.

Getting PMs from young Crispin now, telling me I'm twisting what he meant and that he was really talking about the grip sizes.

Obviously, I missed that in his previous posts.

In order to make reparations for this terrible oversight, I'd better post a pic of all the guns grips for comparison.

Try and overlook that fact that the pic also demonstrates the relative length and widths of the guns too. It's the size of the grips we're now concerned with.

DSC_1014.jpg

Erm, is it me or do the G19 and USP grips look a similar size too? D'oh! :P

HK USP Dimensions (9 x 19 version)

Length: 194 mm

Height: 136 mm

Width: 32 mm

Glock 19 dimensions

Length 174 mm

Width 30.0 mm

Height 128 mm

So the USP is 20mm longer and 2mm wider than a glock 19.

ITS HUGE, I TELL YOU! :rolleyes:

Also, this image shows an RS Socom next to a USP 45.

socomusp.jpg

It's much closer in sze to a glock 19 than it is to a socom. Face it cripsin, you are, in fact, just plain wrong.

If I hadn't I would have never known the pain that is owning a KJW USP. :(

And miss the chance of owning a perfectly fine paper weight? :P

And stop bashing Crispin guys. Two and twenty milimeters can mean a lot if you have petite hands. Really now, I've done and shot a Colt Gov 1911 and last I recall those come in single stack. Nearly wrapped my fingers twice over around that little thing and I thought the .45acp was supposed to be macho? Of course the girl right next to me was having some difficulty holding the same gun (the spent casing nearly struck her face too after firing from an unsupported stance).

I think the .45 is just about the right size for an average person, but this all comes down to opinion on what a pistol is used for. The Mk23 is a massive gun (held the real HK and shot it), and I must say that while entertaining, it was extremely impractical. In real life, the best choice would be a USP .40 Compact, or a glock. Those are much better sized guns, as they can be concealed and do snap firing with relative ease. However, I know people who refuse to carry anything smaller than a 1911, and that is their choice. No sense in bashing people for hand size.

On a slightly different note, the real Desert Eagle .50 AE is a very big gun, and I am suprised that it wasn't used for the comparison. I had difficulty keeping the barrel up for longer than a minute, and that was unloaded. Still, if I had the ~$3000 (last time I looked) to buy one I would.

Archived