I Love Flecktarn

Phoenix

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummm... I thought this thread was devoted to the discussion of Flecktarn, the camo pattern, and gear used by the Bundeswehr, aka, the German army... please don't hijack the Flecktarn thread... if it was about US woodland or marpat I wouldn't care, but it's Flecktarn, the holy grail of camo patterns, so please don't do it ;)

just taken delivery of my brand new kevlar german helmet, imported from (you know where) , its gogeous... ^^

Now you have to post pics... I've been drooling over the German kevlar helmet for a long time now (no money and a horrendous exchange rate :angry: )

I think I might have to abandon Flecktarn.co.uk and order directly from Germany when I get some money :D

ummm... I thought this thread was devoted to the discussion of Flecktarn, the camo pattern, and gear used by the Bundeswehr, aka, the German army... please don't hijack the Flecktarn thread... i

Just posting a correction - not hijacking. :)

Personally, I can't wait to receive the Flecktarn cover for my OD Pro-Tec Classic.

adding my latest kit setup pic :)

80 EUROs inc pap from a nice chap on Ebay who is selling them brand new!?

Search for this seller: "kaesepower" on ebay.de

59 Euro for a new kevlar helmet, he also bundles UVEX Bund ballistic goggles for an extra 9 euro, i highly reccormend buying from this guy ^^ he takes paypal too.

post-1434-1111187410_thumb.jpg

post-1434-1111187475_thumb.jpg

post-1434-1111187550_thumb.jpg

Thought I'd logged onto militaryphotos.net for a second there... :P

Do any of you flecktarnies own any Arktis gear at all? I always flick through the Arktis catalogue, and forget that nearly all of the gear comes in a wide variety of patterns, including your beloved 'tarn. If you weren't already aware of this fact, it's worth noting, as it could seriously open up your gear options.

Norloose rig in flecktarn anybody? :)

1624_NLRig.jpg

(As an aside, Arktis gear might be a good way for me to get into M90 patt clothing)

I personally use OD green... goes with everything... and finding Arktis gear in Flecktarn stateside is going to be a challenge..

Yes, it's true... I own a set of winter weight woodland... my family gave it to me last year.. (I had nothing to do with it :P )

And I'll probably end up with a set of tigerstripe this summer... seeing as how the team I'll be playing with down in Alabama uses tigerstripe as their team uniform.. kind of like a souvenir/war trophy of sorts ;)

I will introduce Flecktarn in Birmingham Alabama and show them the light, and what better way than to show them the difference between the Fleck and the stripe :D

personaly i think the german Kevlar helmets are 10x better than the plastic PASGTs (ive recently replaced my pasgt with said kevlar helmet)

the 4 point chin harness is miles more comfortable and secure than the PASGT's (which is only 2 point) the suspension system is extreemly comfy and well ventilated, and an excellent investment for the future, plus its real kelvar! (i dont like featherweight helmets, fells like your wearing a plastic mixing bowl on your head)

It should fit. Now, technically the german army never adopted the HK33, but , heh, I use one, so go ahead. Just stating tho, if youre goign for super accurate, it wouldnt be the best way to go. Tho, after I get my G3A3 done, the HK33 is my SEK Rifle.

I don't own a PAGST, I've worn one for events totally unrelated to airsoft, that's why I commented on the suspension and the chin straps

The only helmet I have is a Russian steel helmet I use for CQB ;)

Anyone know of any retailers stateside that sell the velcro-backed Flecktarn namestrips??

Archived