WE MagK tactical AK Prototype

NonEx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKZmXm137fY&feature=g-all-c&context=G29772a3FAAAAAAAAPAA

I don't like the looks myself but props to WE for continuing to put out model variations, prototype as of yet but might become production model. The ambi bolt handle looks nice though.

Now if they could just release the CO2 mags for the AK I would be a 74U :D

EDIT: Missed the prototype part in title and tags if someone wants to fix that.

Magpul and WE in the same thread? Damn.. I'm not sure these atmospheric re-entry protection tiles I've nicked off underneath the space shuttle are going to be tough enough...

Would've been more interested if it was GHK myself, but I should imagine this thing will at least be cheap with some good modern features built in.

Get that *suitcase* out of here.

This.

WE jumps onto bandwagon? Fix that potmetal front and rear sight block first plox.

Get that starfish mark off receiver!!! :angry:sovietflag.gifak.gif I like Starfish and this anime stuff but...this is airsoft.

WEstarfish.jpgfuko_poster_3_by_roser44s-d306ixk.jpg

And they still do not make the "full travel(still short)" bolt move very fast...

Is the star trade on the receiver not accurate?

No. WE totally copied that from Clannad. Look at this:

fuko_starfish.jpg

And WE:

WEstarfish.jpg

And now this: 2008-08-06006.jpg

This is not replica of AK; this is Fuuko custom Starfish blaster!

The amount of potmetal makes me sick.

+1 Potmetal on GBBR externals is never a good idea.

Umh. Cool gun, but I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Don't like the trades? fill them in or something... Plus I don't know much about real steel, but shouldn't it have American markings?

Anyway. Will buy.

Oh! And the bolt carrier on that one is clearly short stroked...

Umh. Cool gun, but I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Don't like the trades? fill them in or something... Plus I don't know much about real steel, but shouldn't it have American markings?

Anyway. Will buy.

Oh! And the bolt carrier on that one is clearly short stroked...

If you cannot interpret the pictures: that star is not like the real one.

The American original was made by some Magpul employee off of Saiga something.

Fill in the marking with what?

I find it strange how WE are saying licensing issues are preventing them from releasing new long guns when they went ahead with the non licensed G36 with no problem despite H&K being anal about protecting their IP with the whole resemblance thing.

Epoxy - sand - repaint.

Epoxy is not even metal.

adadqgg, WE is not going to 'fix' what is 'not broken'

Partially I suspect this was done to avoid trademark issue in eastern Europe. (kinda like how they call G39 instead of G36)

It is broken from the factory.

It is a little star; could be anyone's symbol; not to mention that the REAL one does not even have it.

I am pretty sure they also have that on their 'akm'...which is also not supposed to have star.

If you consider EVERYTHING they have 'not broken' then you should tell them to put a M4 frontend on it.

arguing with Addaqq is like playing chess with a pidgeon. I'll refrain from the rest of the quote.

This doesn't look all that interesting to be fair, feels more like an attempt to make a quick cash in on the sudden popularity of Mag-K's and feels half-hearted and badly thought out. I'd be far more interested in a GHK Mag-K.

:huh: Then use metal epoxy. Or if it means that much to you, you could Muggyweld the damned starfish.

And then I can weld the selector switch marking...etc. and etch in correct ones in correct position...

Or... WE could have just not put those things on in the first place; while NOT LOSING MONEY.

arguing with Addaqq is like playing chess with a pidgeon. I'll refrain from the rest of the quote.

You lose when playing chess with a pidgeon? Pidgeons must be really smart in UK.

Or rather there was no argument; because it is just attempts to cover up for WE's mistakes for some reason...(why would anyone do that? WE is just another company out to try to get your money while giving you as little as possible)

This doesn't look all that interesting to be fair, feels more like an attempt to make a quick cash in on the sudden popularity of Mag-K's and feels half-hearted and badly thought out. I'd be far more interested in a GHK Mag-K.

Exactly like the regular version of WEAK. (quick cash on the sudden popularity of gbb AK; half-hearted attempt and badly thought out...etc.)

And then I can weld the selector switch marking...etc. and etch in correct ones in correct position...

Or... WE could have just not put those things on in the first place; while NOT LOSING MONEY.

You lose when playing chess with a pidgeon? Pidgeons must be really smart in UK.

Or rather there was no argument; because it is just attempts to cover up for WE's mistakes for some reason...(why would anyone do that? WE is just another company out to try to get your money while giving you as little as possible)

Exactly like the regular version of WEAK. (quick cash on the sudden popularity of gbb AK; half-hearted attempt and badly thought out...etc.)

Did somebody over at WE gave it to you up your pooper ?

Chill...

It's not like WE products are going to greatly affect your life in any way if you don't let them to...

It actually looks ok. Granted purists will probably hate it, but if it makes manipulating the AK easier and gives regular peeps a way to attach optics, grips and other things on it, hey, why not, right? Just hope that other charging handle doesn't snap off, the bolt still looks pretty pot metal-y.

Archived