Dboys new products: engraved metal bodies!

chas

Just saw this on airsoft-news.eu: Dboys is coming up with a bucket-load of new stuff (including promo caps for their fans).

Here's what I could make out:

1) Engraved Metal Bodies: yeah, finally! they look pretty neat and even semi-accurate, compared to KA's and G&P's.

FN, HK416 (although its not the only receiver with bullet symbols on the selector) and even an Sr25 body!!

Compare the pics with this King Arms' FN metal body:

http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=1115

And it seems like they copied the G&P replica of the lasered SR25 body, wich is pretty well replicated, BTW:

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=78

http://www.knightarmco.com/images/sr25.html

2) Some stuff that looks like gas gun internals?

3) Barrel mounted M203: it even seems to have the QD front attachment

4) M203 40 mm grenade; dont know how the ACM ones are performing

5) KAC 5,56 QD silencer: wow! It seems to replicate the old G&p style:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...L-M4QDC_srch_qd

kjiokjiojiojio.jpg

Personally, I was only awaiting their AIMS or the AKMS. Now I want to build an A&K SR25 that I dont have to paint because of lack of trades, an HK416, an M16A4 w/ R5 RIS and M203 and now, seeing the QD silencer, maybe even an Mk18 or a CQB/R.

Nice! Maybe will finally have a proper barrel mounted full metal QD M203 at a reasonable price! The coolest thing is that the M203 looks to be swappable between a barrel mount and a RIS mount, which makes it quite a flexible tool.

The Marui copy silencer and STAR/VFC copy slim PEQ looks really nice too! ^_^

That fn body doesnt look so great, marks all over it.

Look at the other receivers: its just the picture, that came out weird.

If there's something you can say about Dboys metal bodies is that they're too blck, they should make them more dark gray.

The coolest thing is that the M203 looks to be swappable between a barrel mount and a RIS mount, which makes it quite a flexible tool.

The Marui copy silencer and STAR/VFC copy slim PEQ looks really nice too! ^_^

What makes you think the M203 is bi-system mountable? Does that exist already?

How do you know its the slim version? because of the picture of the iron sights that clear over it? What batteries would fit in it?

Just look at the picture of the M203. Notice how the rear upper portion where it mounts to the barrel looks removable? Now look right above the M203 picture, notice how there are two mounts with two screw holes in them? One appears to be a standard M203 barrel mount and the other is a RIS mount, which clearly points to this M203 being barrel or RIS mountable at the user's preference. And as far as I know, no, no other company has ever made a barrel/RIS swappable M203 before.

As far as the slim PEQ, well, it just looks slim to me! :lol: Packs that fit slim PEQs like that are AA packs, the most common (and probably best) being 2000mAh Intellect Brothers packs.

Damn, you are absolutely right about the M203 having to mounts. Just like the two-length M4 barrels: it takes a chinese company to sell it WITH the gun, instead of trying to squeeze another 40$ out of us selling it as an aftermarket part.

This is smart, not only because people might use it on different guns, but because of the savings in product costs theyll have producing just one model, instead of two.

BTW: It says on airsoft.news.eu that Dboys is not making an SR25 body, but a whole AEG. If its pre-upgraded like the A&K, has a good inner barrel and good QC itll be a bestseller. Hope it gets more than one-tone black painting.

Damn, you are absolutely right about the M203 having to mounts. Just like the two-length M4 barrels: it takes a chinese company to sell it WITH the gun, instead of trying to squeeze another 40$ out of us selling it as an aftermarket part.

This is smart, not only because people might use it on different guns, but because of the savings in product costs theyll have producing just one model, instead of two.

BTW: It says on airsoft.news.eu that Dboys is not making an SR25 body, but a whole AEG. If its pre-upgraded like the A&K, has a good inner barrel and good QC itll be a bestseller. Hope it gets more than one-tone black painting.

i confirmed with them and indeed Boyi is making SR25 model whole AEG! but no have any due date also due to the olympics, they are doing it but it will be maybe 3+ months away atleast.

I believe Dboys is makink an M110 style stock: QD sling swivel and adjustable butstock-butt. They would only have to slightly modify the RAS (wich is like a long URX rail) and fronst sight, give it a nice tan finish and we're set!

But, yeah: dont count on it. We get an SR25 with body markings (hopefully the suppressor too?), lets call it a great day.

i confirmed with them and indeed Boyi is making SR25 model whole AEG! but no have any due date also due to the olympics, they are doing it but it will be maybe 3+ months away atleast.

Say Vanderer, do you know anything about the stuff that looks like gas internals?

Archived