JG EBB Rifles

The Boss

it says wood handguard in the description on the site i found it on, but 380-440 FPS is too hot for me and it might suck down the ROF

As far as I know with the TM AK EBB system the gearbox isn't too heavily altered, so a spring swap shouldn't be that hard I don't think.

I wonder if these are actually made by JG, or are a rebrand?

Would it matter end of the day? I mean I could have been living in a hole but personally I've not seen any info about these factories that supply JG or JG's place itself; so who knows whether it'd even be a good thing if they were JG originals??

I wonder if these are actually made by JG, or are a rebrand?

Ben.

they are not made by JG, any of those cartons if you buy it dont say anywhere Jing Gong or JG. made by a 3rd party i cannot confirm the name yet i think is Golden Eagle but not 100% sure yet.

they are not made by JG, any of those cartons if you buy it dont say anywhere Jing Gong or JG. made by a 3rd party i cannot confirm the name yet i think is Golden Eagle but not 100% sure yet.

I'm starting to doubt some of your posts with the JG rebranding. Nothing personal, I guess I'm just looking for evidence. <_<

I've never heard of JG rebranding guns. Maybe its just a coincidence the 3rd party company that makes the G36s for JG decided to use the JG branded gears and parts then I dunno, I still think they're JG made, but I don't have as much info on chinese companies as you do.

These JG Blowback Aks are kinda old news. I saw the AK74 awile back, but the other guns look new. Can't recall where I saw them, I wanna say AirsoftNews, but I'm not positive on that. I made a topic about them on ASF awile back.

I'm starting to doubt some of your posts with the JG rebranding. Nothing personal, I guess I'm just looking for evidence. <_<

I've never heard of JG rebranding guns. Maybe its just a coincidence the 3rd party company that makes the G36s for JG decided to use the JG branded gears and parts then I dunno, I still think they're JG made, but I don't have as much info on chinese companies as you do.

These JG Blowback Aks are kinda old news. I saw the AK74 awile back, but the other guns look new. Can't recall where I saw them, I wanna say AirsoftNews, but I'm not positive on that. I made a topic about them on ASF awile back.

i was kinda waiting for this kind of answer from Echo1 land where they still think Echo1 makes all things. Dont you think its kinda weird if packaging dont say anything of Jing Gong? and dont you think why its weird that Jing Gong models have so many different model item numbers?!? like M4/M16/HK416 series all goes with F66xx numbers...while the G36 series goes with G608/0638 numbers...dont that explain the easiest way to you that it aint the SAME factory.... some boxes say J.G.Works like the trading company use their name in here, some say Golden Eagle (which is another factory and nothing to do with Jing Gong other than JG buying their stuff) and some did say like Jing Gong on some cartons...Don't you feel anything strange there why is 1 factory have so many different names/item numbers while any other factory have same item numbers all the way...how about you hop on a plane to hong kong and i take you for a spin at the factories ;) then you believe it, otherwise its just your word against mine and i think mine at this point is more credible than yours.

Outsourcing is completely normal. For instance the company I work in at the moment buys a lot of stuff from other manufacturers, slaps the stuff into their own cartons and checks that the quality is OK. This way the only thing I care about in this is if the brand name holders require a certain quality level from their partners. JG stuff is generally so good that I can't see the problem.

yeah in this time and age many companies have to outsource things, just the thing is that many are not willing to admit that they don't make it. in my opinion the Golden Eagle factory made products(Augs, G36's and Sigs, G3's) are best what under JG name have to offer and then comes the FB metal series M4/HK416 though some of them are sloppy aswell (FB6625 reviewed here in arnies is POS) and for AKs i would go simply to Cyma or DBoys as they are much more bang for the buck and even in steel which JG can dream of, cheaper AKs JG make are garbage and the more expensive ones are not that superb that it would warrant the higher price they charge for. And my note about Echo1 simply because like half(or atleast most i know) of the US people still think that Echo1 somehow magically make their things even it holds nothing true in there, i know the Echo1 guy here in china personally and i know what they do and manufacture certainly aint in their repertuare.

I spoke to a friend whose boss is something to do with JG,

i asked them for details on items such as thier GBB pistols, their AK's and i was told that another factory makes these.

I though this meant that JG had 5 or 6 factories where 1 made the M4 series, 1 the Mp5 series etc etc

so frontiers aint lying.

i think soon if people dont start beleiving what frontiers says. he will shut up and take all his good news with him.

then we will be buggered.

i was kinda waiting for this kind of answer from Echo1 land where they still think Echo1 makes all things. Dont you think its kinda weird if packaging dont say anything of Jing Gong? and dont you think why its weird that Jing Gong models have so many different model item numbers?!? like M4/M16/HK416 series all goes with F66xx numbers...while the G36 series goes with G608/0638 numbers...dont that explain the easiest way to you that it aint the SAME factory.... some boxes say J.G.Works like the trading company use their name in here, some say Golden Eagle (which is another factory and nothing to do with Jing Gong other than JG buying their stuff) and some did say like Jing Gong on some cartons...Don't you feel anything strange there why is 1 factory have so many different names/item numbers while any other factory have same item numbers all the way...how about you hop on a plane to hong kong and i take you for a spin at the factories ;) then you believe it, otherwise its just your word against mine and i think mine at this point is more credible than yours.

No hard feelings bro, I understand your credibility, I'll take your word for it. It does seem kinda odd that they're labeled differently. Would there be a possibility that JG sends the specs on the guns to other companies to have them made? Would that still make them a JG though?

JGs been stepping up the game with their SR25 and some other new models, would that mean that they are made by another company? I know their metal armalites have JG written on the box.

That could explain why their older V.2 gearboxes all have SB written on the side. It may have been SG, I can't remember off the top of my head. And their new 7mm gearboxes don't have markings? So I guess they could be from different companies, although the gearsets in the newer guns are labeled JG.

I guess I just find it difficult that the difference is the box, but again, they could just be using different boxes? I dunno. I don't live in HK. :D

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious. ;)

BTW: If its a CYMA rebrand it will have CM_ written on the gearbox shell. All CYMA models that I've worked with have that CM_ and then a number on them.

Wasnt it confirmed when those so called "JG" Gbb glock 17's were around, that JG definately outsource much of their stuff now, and the onl things they properly make themselves are their armalites? I think that JG have the real potential to become a top airsoft manufacturer, but they dont grab it. Instead of innovating ( even with these, im sure they could have found SOME way to make this different from any other on the market, such as CYMA) they just keep straight copying things. Whats to stop them cloning a gu, looking at the flaws the original has, and fixing them in their clones? In this way, they will quite easily overtake some of the original manufacturers, i would have thought

No hard feelings bro, I understand your credibility, I'll take your word for it. It does seem kinda odd that they're labeled differently. Would there be a possibility that JG sends the specs on the guns to other companies to have them made? Would that still make them a JG though?

JGs been stepping up the game with their SR25 and some other new models, would that mean that they are made by another company? I know their metal armalites have JG written on the box.

That could explain why their older V.2 gearboxes all have SB written on the side. It may have been SG, I can't remember off the top of my head. And their new 7mm gearboxes don't have markings? So I guess they could be from different companies, although the gearsets in the newer guns are labeled JG.

I guess I just find it difficult that the difference is the box, but again, they could just be using different boxes? I dunno. I don't live in HK. :D

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious. ;)

BTW: If its a CYMA rebrand it will have CM_ written on the gearbox shell. All CYMA models that I've worked with have that CM_ and then a number on them.

no problem mate :) its always interesting the unknown, how i see it (i have been thinking this for a long time also, why they do this?) only thing they make themself is the armalites all other come from outside, but i think they just try to show to outside that they are big factory and from that try to get reputation up, but i for one would respect them much more if they did their own stuff instead of rebranding it, Echo1 you need to forgive that much because they are not a manufacturer in here so their business works different way and they do pretty good in that model what they have, Echo1 guy is my good friend in here we drink a lot sometimes :D .

Wasnt it confirmed when those so called "JG" Gbb glock 17's were around, that JG definately outsource much of their stuff now, and the onl things they properly make themselves are their armalites? I think that JG have the real potential to become a top airsoft manufacturer, but they dont grab it. Instead of innovating ( even with these, im sure they could have found SOME way to make this different from any other on the market, such as CYMA) they just keep straight copying things. Whats to stop them cloning a gu, looking at the flaws the original has, and fixing them in their clones? In this way, they will quite easily overtake some of the original manufacturers, i would have thought

the glock one was not JG actually that was funny thing because its someone else riding with JG image trying to sell their garbage haha, yeah if they put their ###### together JG would be something to fear for. Cyma is riding high now they are making the G36 and others many new models in my eyes Cyma is the top dog now and JG/DBoys fighting for the next spot, and AGM coming after that

the glock one was not JG actually that was funny thing because its someone else riding with JG image trying to sell their garbage haha, yeah if they put their ###### together JG would be something to fear for. Cyma is riding high now they are making the G36 and others many new models in my eyes Cyma is the top dog now and JG/DBoys fighting for the next spot, and AGM coming after that

I have to agree that Cyma is on top now but JG's G36 are, and have been, very good and probably the best quality for such low prices. However, those might not be made by JG either but I don't think we should count them out just if they're not the true manufacturer

Archived